Apr 15, 2020

Wicked Queen(The Royals:Witch Court, #5)

☆☆☆
wicked queen.
The Royals:Witch Court, #5.
 Megan montero.

Publisher  Independently  Published
Publication Date: June 30,2019.
Genre: YA Fantasy.
 Format|Pages: Kindle|225.
 Source: Goodreads| Kindle Unlimited.















 CONTAINS SPOILERS


My power, my reign…



I thought I knew danger, I was wrong. That wicked potion was just the beginning. I feel strong with Tuck by my side, but we’re in way over our heads. We need heavenly Fire. It’s the only thing that can destroy Alataris’ crown. And we can’t beat him any other way. That crown is the seat of his power…and I’m going to take it from him.



This is my deadliest mission yet, but I’m out of options and out of time. I have to stop running from him and face my father head on with everything I’ve got. He thinks he’ll win, he thinks I’ll buckle after he summons the ultimate evil. But he has no idea what I’d do to protect the people I love. I will take him down, even if I die with him.



This is a family affair and it’s time I show my father just how Wicked a Queen can be… 



 





Magical.



I do not know how even to begin to explain my emotions in this book as I said it, magical. This series has become one of my favorite series; the only regret is that I did not read it sooner. I loved Zinnia & Tucker’s story, and it is almost impossible not to fall in love with the two of them. I was so happy that they were finally able to complete the ceremony. I was wondering when they would. I loved the scenes between the two of them and seeing how much their relationship developed since the first book. I cannot imagine having to hide the relationship the way that Tucker and Zinnia had. I wanted them to finally be together and not have to hide because it is forbidden. Even though I am sure that it did not take everyone long to figure out. I loved the ceremony, and I felt as if I was there along with them, feeling all the love that Tucker and Zinnia felt for each other at that moment. I am glad that she found Tucker; she needed someone like that in her life. Besides her mom and Ophelia, I do not think that anyone loved her the way that Tucker does. I love the bond between the two of them. Now that I finished the book, I do wonder what happens to them next.



Ophelia, I think she is another favorite character. I do believe that besides Zinnia, she is another character that went through a significant transformation, just the way that she acts. I am also curious about what is going to happen with her next. I am curious about all the characters. I love the bond that Zinnia and her mom share, it reminded me a lot of relationship with my mom. It is a special bond. My heart broke for Zinnia when she had to make a hard decision, and I loved how her mom supported her, telling her that she could do it. I hoped that she would be able to defeat Alataris and that her mom would be okay. WICKED QUEEN was a breathtaking conclusion and everything that I hoped it would be. I do believe that WICKED QUEEN was the most action-packed and most intense book out of the series so far. That big battle against Alataris, oh man, so many emotions were going through me at that moment. I could not put the book down at that moment, even if I wanted to.



That ending… Wow. Now I want to see what happens in the next season. This is going be a series that I will re-read in the future; I even recommended to few of my friends already. It is a book that will stay with you after you turn the last page. The emotions in these books, it feels as I am there along with the characters; it feels as if they become my friends. MEGAN MONTERO will pull you in from the beginning, until you reach the last book, making you craving for more afterward. I still cannot get the story out of my mind. If you love fantasy, young adult, magic, and romance, be sure to check this series out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon