Apr 9, 2020

Conceal, Don't Feel (A Twisted Tale,#7)

☆☆☆
conceal,don't feel.
A Twisted Tale, #7.
 jen calonita.

Publisher  Disney-Hyperion.
Publication Date: October1,2019.
Genre:  Fairy Tale Retelling.
 Format|Pages: Hardcover|312.
 Source: Goodreads| Own.















 CONTAINS SPOILERS



What if Anna and Elsa never knew each other?



When a magical accident erases Anna and Elsa's memories not only of magic, but of each other the sisters are separated for protection. But when Elsa unexpectedly finds herself as a young queen mysterious magic begins to happen and questions of her past start to form. Will the sisters ever be reunited?



 





As you already aware, I am a big Disney fan. Frozen is one of my favorites, and when I heard about the retelling, I knew that I had to check out. I was hooked to the story from the start, reminding me why I love this fairytale. I loved the spin that JEN CALONITA put to the story. I felt as I was reading a slightly different story, a story of what could be if Anna and Elsa were separated after the accident. When I read the summary, I wondered how it happened, how they were separated. That was one of the things that I loved about this book; most of the story was similar to the original Frozen expect the few changes and twists. I could not get enough of this book, and every page had I wondered if Anna and Elsa would find a way to each other. I was rooting from the start until the end. CONCEAL, DON’T FEEL is a book that will have you going through the emotions.



I had always loved both Anna and Elsa the same, and I do not think that I would be able to pick my favorite. I loved that CONCEAL; DON’T FEEL had both Anna and Elsa’s point of view. As a reader, you will find yourself getting to know Elsa and Anna more. I loved Anna’s adoptive parents and how they treated her as their own, and to keep the secret from her for that long, I cannot imagine. I have a strong feeling that why they did not want her to go to Arendelle, because they knew and were trying to protect her. I did wonder if Anna would figure out the truth about Elsa on her own or from somebody. I cannot even begin to imagine how Elsa must felt when she found about the curse. I was rooting for Anna to remember Elsa before it was too late. CONCEAL, DON’T FEEL is a story that you will not be putting down once you start it, especially if you are Frozen fan. A unique spin to a magical story.



Hans. He is one of the characters I could not stand. I hated how he went after Anna when Elsa figured out his plan. I just hoped that Anna would see right through his actions as well. Besides, she belonged with Kristoff. There was a connection between the two of them from the start, even though Kristoff did not want to admit it at first. Olaf, come one, how can you not like Olaf? Besides Anna and Elsa, he is my favorite. I love how energetic he is; if I had a snowman like Olaf, I would always be smiling. Don’t you just love the title, CONCEAL; DON’T FEEL and even if you never seen Frozen , the title and the cover itself will have you picking up the copy. There was not anything that I did not love about this book. I felt as I was watching the movie all over again, with few twists in the way. If you love Frozen , I would highly recommend it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon