Apr 14, 2020

Wicked Potion (The Royals:Witch Court, #4)

☆☆☆
wicked potion.
The Royals:Witch Court,#4.
 Megan montero.

Publisher  Self-Published.
Publication Date: April 10,2019.
Genre: YA Fantasy.
 Format|Pages: Kindle|211.
 Source: Goodreads| Own.

















CONTAINS SPOILERS 
 

In the war for my power only one will win…



My secrets are starting to surface and in the world of Evermore secrets can get you killed. The sister I never asked for has joined our side. I’ve hidden the blood tie we share from everyone, including my soulmate Tucker.



I’m hiding too many things from everyone and I’m starting to unravel.



We don’t stand a chance against Alataris, not the way we are right now. His power grows every day. There’s only one way to beat him – steal his crown. It’s the deadliest mission we’ve taken yet, and it could get us all killed. But without it we’ve already lost…



 




Is it me, or do each book in the series hooks you more? I loved the last one, but this one was even more action-packed, filled with twists that even I did not see coming. Like that ending, that was unexpected for anyone. I love books about witches, it is one of my favorites, The Royals: Witch Court series is unlike any series I have read before, and I have read few series about witches. It is one of the reasons I love it this much, it is unique, and I love the story behind it. I love reading about Zinnia’s journey, and I found myself wondering if she would be able to defeat Alataris. The moment that I finished WICKED POTION , I picked the next book in the series, anxious to see what happens and how it will all end. There was not a single moment in the book where there was not anything going on. Every page, every chapter had some sort of action going on, making it hard to put the book down because it would end with a cliffhanger. I was on the edge of my seat from the beginning of the book until the end. Once you reach the end, you will be picking up WICKED QUEEN right away.



I love reading books from multiple points of view. I love Zinnia, she is my favorite, and however, I loved for a chance to get to know other characters a bit more. I love Ophelia and I do wish that others would not give her such a hard time, so she messed up, but who has not? I love the bond that she and Zinnia has and the way that they both try to protect one another. I am glad that Zinnia finally stood up for her sister because I got a feeling that Ophelia would not do that. I understand why she did not tell everyone earlier; she was worried about them finding out that she was Alataris daughter, and I don’t blame her. I cannot imagine having a father that powerful, a father that you have to defeat. I know that it must be done, but I cannot imagine that it is an easy decision. I do wonder if Zinnia will go through it, considering her mixed emotions through the end. I am eager to find out what will happen next.



Tucker and Zinnia, I was happy to see their relationship finally progressing. I wonder how long that was going to take. I do wish that they did not have to hide their relationship, although I feel that almost everyone aware of how they feel about each other. The two of them had a special bond right from the start, I was rooting for them right from the first book. I am hoping that the two of them will come out of this alive, will defeat Alataris, and can finally be together without hiding. I can tell how much the two of them are happy when they were with each other. Tucker and Zinnia belong together and I hope that they get their happily after. If you enjoy young adult fantasy, witches and some romance, be sure to check this series out. A must-read.



Be prepared for a magical ride!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon