Apr 19, 2020

Heir Of Fire(Throne Of Glass, #3)

☆☆☆
  heir of fire.
Throne  Of Glass, #3
 Sarah J.maas.

Publisher  Bloomsbury USA  Children's.
Publication Date: September 2,2014.
Genre:  YA Fantasy |Romance.
 Format|Pages: Kindle|576.
 Source: Goodreads| Own.
















 CONTAINS SPOILERS




She was the heir of ash and fire, and she would bow to no one.



Celaena Sardothien has survived deadly contests and shattering heartbreak—but at an unspeakable cost. Now she must travel to a new land to confront her darkest truth...a truth about her heritage that could change her life—and her future—forever.



Meanwhile, brutal and monstrous forces are gathering on the horizon, intent on enslaving her world. To defeat them, Celaena must find the strength to not only fight her inner demons but to battle the evil that is about to be unleashed. 



 






Extraordinary. Magical. Adventurous. Haunting.



There are so many words that can be used to describe HEIR OF FIRE ; however, it would take too long to describe them all. I had loved the first two books in the series, but so far, HEIR OF FIRE has been my favorite. I am not sure that I will be able to describe the emotions that went through me while I was reading it. There were so many emotions going through me as I read, I am not sure if I can even have the ability to describe them all. I have finished HEIR OF FIRE this morning before homework, and I still cannot seem to get the story out of my mind. I already recommended this series to a few of my friends. Despite the fact that I only read the first three books, it has become one of my favorite series, and I cannot wait to discover what is in store for Celaena next. It seems as if each book in Throne Of Glass Series becomes more action-packed. HEIR OF FIRE had so much more going on, and it seemed as if every page had some sort of action or a twist that you did not see coming. HEIR OF FIRE had everything that I love about young adult fantasy.




Have you ever came across a character in a book that you didn’t think you like? That was me with Rowan, I felt the same about him like Celaena, and I had a feeling that the two of them would never get along. I understood why he was strict with her while training with her, yet some of his trainings I wondered if maybe he went a bit too far with them. I did start to wonder at some point if the two of them would ever get along. As the story progressed and their training progressed, I could tell that he started to care for her, maybe more than he wanted to admit. I began to wonder if the two of them might become friends and perhaps more. The ways that the two of them started to act around each other and what they have done for each started to make me wonder about that. I cannot help but wonder what is to come for them next. Even though I still love Chaol and Dorian, Rowan is a character that I became very fond of. Rowan is not the only one, I became a fan of Aedion Ashryver, and I do believe that maybe he and Chaol become friends towards the end of the book. I do hope that they find a way to rescue him.



I also enjoyed reading about the witches clan, and at first, I was not fond of Manon, but towards the end, she became one of my favorite witches. I am kind of curious to see what happens with her next. I enjoyed reading Manon’s story, in the way it felt as I was reading three different stories, Manon, Rowan & Celaena, Dorian, Chaol, and Aedion. I loved them all. I did not think that I could hate the king more than I did, but after that ending, after what he had done, I think I hate him even more than before. The king needs to be stopped and soon. HEIR OF FIRE was one of the best of the series, at least so far. I am happy that my library had the kindle versions of the next book series because I don’t think that I can wait too long to see what happens next. I am in love with the story, the characters, the cover, the title. SARAH J.MAAS ‘S writing is breathtaking and so vivid, I could picture it all, I could feel everything that the characters were feeling. It felt as if I was there. The story felt real. HEIR OF FIRE is one of the books that I wish I could give more than five stars. Any fantasy fan should read this series. It will blow you away.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon