Aug 10, 2019

Wherever You Go ( Brookstone Brides, #2)

☆☆☆
wherever you go.
Brookstone Brides, #2
 tracie peterson.

Publisher Bethany House Publishers.
Publication Date: June 4,2019.
Genre: Historical Romance| Western.
 Format|Pages: Hardcover|384.
 Source:  Goodreads|Library.















CONTAINS SPOILERS



Mary Reichert is one of the best sharpshooters in the country, and in the Brookstone Wild West Extravaganza her skills are on display in every performance. But unless the man responsible for her brother's death is brought to justice, Mary's fame and accomplishments seem hollow.



She feels helpless in the face of the murderer's money, power, and connections. The only bright spot in her days is the handsome journalist who keeps attending their shows. 



 
 






A Must Read.



I think that it’s safe to say, I am in love with this series. I didn’t finish it that long ago, and already craving for the next book in the series. I loved the first one, WHEN YOU ARE NEAR but I loved WHEREVER YOU GO even more and I am not sure if it’s just me, but felt like there were a lot more going on. I loved that it has a bit mystery added to it, one that kept reader wondering what was going to happen next. There wasn’t a moment in the book where it didn’t keep my attention. Just when I thought about putting it down, there was a major twist that I didn’t see coming, which made it harder to put the book down, when I had to. Especially everything that happened with Jason. I knew that he liked Lizzy, but I had no idea how far he would go to get her. What he had wasn’t love, it was obsession, and when he started come up with all those plans, I knew that he needed help. I actually worried for her, worried that he would hurt her, to get what he wanted. That was one of the twists that even I didn’t see coming. I love twists like that, because it makes you wonder as a reader, what will happen afterwards.



I loved Mary since she was mentioned in the first book, and I wanted to find more about her. I loved reading about the tricks that she did. I could picture it all, and I was amazed by her talent. I also felt bad for her, about her brother. I hope that she can find a way, to put her brother’s murders behind bars. It was clear from beginning, the attraction that was between Mary and Chris. I could tell just by the way that the two of them seemed to connect from the start. I do wish that Chris didn’t try to push her away, but I understand why he did. I cannot even imagine, having to live with that guilt all those years. I think having Wes as a friend helped me, who helped him accept god and understand why Chris was hesitant at first about it, considering everything that he went through. I could tell that Mary cared for Chris deeply, the way that she tried to help him, to have him open up at her. I did feel that sometimes she pushed a bit too much. I was rooting for two of them, I wanted for them to end up together. They deserved happiness, and I could tell how happy they were when they were together.




Now that I read these books, I know why a lot of people like TRACIE PETERSON and I cannot wait to read her other books. I am eager to read Ella’s story, who one of my favorites in WHAT COMES MY WAY , but not sure if I can wait until October to see what happens. I am kind of curious of what going happen to Jason, if they will find them. I love the covers in this books, they are so stunning. That’s what captured my attention in first place, the cover and the title is what made me want pick up the book and check out and I am so glad that I did. These books also wants me to read more western books. Do you enjoy historical fiction, with mix of western and some suspense? Check these books out, you won’t regret it. You will fall in love.


1 comments:

Davida Chazan (The Chocolate Lady) said...

Sounds interesting, but I'm not much into westerns.

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon