Aug 31, 2019

All The Feels.

☆☆☆
all the feels.
danika stone.

Publisher  Swoon Reads.
Publication Date:June 7,2016.
Genre: YA | Contemporary Romance.
Format|Pages: Paperback|336.
 Source:  Goodreads|Library.



















CONTAINS SPOILERS



College freshman Liv is more than just a fangirl: The Starveil movies are her life… So, when her favorite character, Captain Matt Spartan, is killed off at the end of the last movie, Liv Just. Can’t. Deal.



Tired of sitting in her room sobbing, Liv decides to launch an online campaign to bring her beloved hero back to life. With the help of her best friend, Xander, actor and steampunk cosplayer extraordinaire, she creates #SpartanSurvived, a campaign to ignite the fandom. But as her online life succeeds beyond her wildest dreams, Liv is forced to balance that with the pressures of school, her mother’s disapproval, and her (mostly nonexistent and entirely traumatic) romantic life. A trip to DragonCon with Xander might be exactly what she needs to figure out what she really wants. 



 





I loved everything about this book, and I felt as I could relate to most of it. Like Liv, I remember there were few characters through the years that died, that I did not expect to and like Liv, it devastated me. It might been extreme like Liv felt after Spartan is killed on, but I do remember all the emotions that went through me. I loved the way that emotions were portrayed in ALL THE FEELS, they were so real and I felt as I was there besides Liv, feeling all those emotions that she was going through at that moment. I wondered about the title from the start, and once I started reading the book, it all made sense and it fits the story perfectly. I was pulled into this story instantly, and if it wasn’t for my classes starting and work, I would finish it sooner than I had. Every time that I had put it down, I couldn’t wait until I could pick up again and see what happens. I couldn’t get enough of this book, and once I reached the end of it, I wanted to read it again. I have a feeling that ALL THE FEELS will be a book that I will be re-reading in the future.



I loved Liv; she reminded me a lot of me. When I was younger, I used to write fanfiction until I got into fiction writing. After reading ALL THE FEELS I want to try and go back to it, work on my old fanfiction stories. Like Liv, I also have anxiety, especially when it comes to talking to strangers and being in crowds. When I went to AwesomeCon last year with my friend, I was a bit overwhelmed but at the same time I remember how exciting it was. I felt as if I could relate to Liv in few different ways, and that made the book a lot more realistic for me. I am still curious what happened to Liv after the end of the book. I loved what she did, in order to try and bring Spartan back, now that is a dedicated fan and it paid off in the end of it. Xander, what is there to say about him? I loved him from start, besides Liv, he was my favorite. I had a feeling that Xander cared about Liv more than a friend, just the way he was around her and how he tried to cheer her up, always there for her. I was waiting for Liv to figure that out. I wanted for two of them get together. All through the book, I was rooting for them to.



I still cannot seem to get a hold of my emotions after reading this book. ALL THE FEELS is the second book that I read by DANIKA STONE and won’t be the last one. I am already excited to check her newest book out. How can I not be? She has me hooked already. There wasn’t anything that I didn’t love about this book. Once again I am in love. It makes me feel inspired to write, to finish my book. It was…magical, delightful debut novel. I already know that DANIKA STONE will be an author for years to come. If you love YA, this is a book that you should check out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon