May 18, 2019

The Sun Is Also A Star.

☆☆☆
the sun is also a star.
nicola yoon.

Publisher  Delacorte Press.
Publication Date:November 1,2016
Genre: YA Contemporary Romance.
Format|Pages: Hardcover|384.
 Source:  Goodreads|Library.















 CONTAINS SPOILERS



Natasha: I’m a girl who believes in science and facts. Not fate. Not destiny. Or dreams that will never come true. I’m definitely not the kind of girl who meets a cute boy on a crowded New York City street and falls in love with him. Not when my family is twelve hours away from being deported to Jamaica. Falling in love with him won’t be my story.



Daniel: I’ve always been the good son, the good student, living up to my parents’ high expectations. Never the poet. Or the dreamer. But when I see her, I forget about all that. Something about Natasha makes me think that fate has something much more extraordinary in store—for both of us.



The Universe: Every moment in our lives has brought us to this single moment. A million futures lie before us. Which one will come true? 



 






Incredibly beautiful. Remarkable.



I had a good feeling about this book, I had a feeling that I would like this book. I guess I did not realize how much I would enjoy it, and it’s one of the reasons that I read it so fast, I could not get enough of Natasha and Daniel’s story. I was rooting for their happy after. I found myself hoping that Natasha could find a way of being deported to Jamaica, and the two of them would be together. I have read a book where everything happened in one day before, but it was noting like it was in THE SUN IS ALSO A STAR and I couldn’t pull myself away, and afterwards I wanted to know what happened after. Despite that this story takes place in one day, a lot happens in that day and the way it is written, it incredibly how much happens that day. All the descriptions and everything that they do that day, to me it feels real, and I feel as I am experiencing everything that they are. After reading THE SUN IS ALSO A STAR makes me wants to got to New York and just explore.



Daniel and Natasha had a bond from moment that the two of them met, at least that is a feeling I got. I know that the only reason that Natasha tried to deny how she felt about him, was because she was leaving. I do think that she would told him sooner then she had that she was getting deported. At same time I do wonder if she told him sooner, if they would had all those adventures, or if they would gone their separate ways. I did hope that maybe the lawyer would be able to help her out, and at first it seemed as it was going to work out. In the end to get her hopes crushed again. I loved the scenes between Natasha and Daniel, you can tell by the way that the two of them were around each, that what they had was special. Even once I reached the ending of the book, I could not help but wonder what happened to them afterwards. THE SUN IS ALSO A STAR is type of book that will have you going through the emotions from start to the end. That was how I felt and why it was impossible to put the book down, until I reached the end.



THE SUN IS ALSO A STAR Is a second book I read by NICOLA YOON . Couple years ago I read EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING and fell in love with the story, and it wasn’t any different for this one. THE SUN IS ALSO A STAR is a book I would highly recommend to anyone who loves young adult and romance. A story that will keep you on edge of your seat, a book that you will fall in love with, and that will stay with you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon