May 5, 2019

The Angel Secret(Dark World: The Angel Trials,#6)

☆☆☆
the angel Secret.
Dark World : The Angel Trials, #6
 michelle madow.

Publisher  Dreamscape.
Publication Date: March 30,2019.
Genre:YA Fantasy| Romance.
 Format|Pages: EBook|270..
 Source:  Goodreads|Owned.













CONTAINS SPOILERS


Welcome to Avalon Academy—where supernaturals train, and only the strong survive.



After a long journey across the country, Raven has finally made it to the hidden island of Avalon. But she can’t rest yet. Because she still needs to enter the Angel Trials, become a Nephilim, and save her mom from the greater demon holding her hostage.



She knew the Angel Trials were going to be hard. But nothing could prepare her for what she learns when she gets to Avalon. Because the leader of the island—the Earth Angel—has been keeping a secret.



A secret so devastating it could ruin all hope of the supernaturals ever winning the war against the demons. 




 






I have no words. Every book I read in this series, the more I fall in love with the story. It’s magnificent, magical.



I have loved all her books and series, however, The Angel Trials has become a favorite series. I love the plot, the characters and the twists in these books. I cannot believe that it is almost over, but I know that I will go back to this one and re-read it few times. I even recommended to few of my friends. I feel so drawn to this story and just when you don’t think anything surprising can happen, it does. That is one of the reasons why I read it so fast, I couldn’t get enough and needed to find what happens next with Raven. I loved all the books in the series, THE ANGEL SECRET wasn’t any different, and I got drawn from the first sentence until the last. I am not sure how I am supposed wait until end of May to find out how it all ends. I cannot believe that it’s almost over, but at the same time I am curious how it all going to end. I cannot help but wonder if Raven will pass the angel trials and this all is coming to an end.



I knew how hard the angel trials would be, and like Raven, did not realize how hard and how much training is required for it. Despite realizing how bad of shape she was, physically, and not once did she give up. I feel as that inspired for her to train even harder. That is what I love about Raven, that ever since the first book, no matter what was happening, not a single time did she give up. You can tell how much Raven’s character changed since the start of the series, and it feels as if her character had changed and developed the most. I am hoping and rooting for her to make it through the trials and considering what she found out from the earth angel, Annika, I think that she is determined more than ever, even if that puts herself at risk by going through the training for the angel trials. I loved that Annika was more in this book, she was my favorite character in Vampire Wish series and I can tell how much she changed too, and how much she must deal with.



Once again, that ending. How am I supposed end until end of May, with ending like that? MICHELLE MADOW is an amazing writer and has a way to draw you to the story, the characters. I feel as if most of characters in the story, are my friends. I feel as if I am there along with them. To me, they are real. If you love young adult fantasy with a twist, this is the series that you should check out now. Plus look at those covers, they are striking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon