Sep 27, 2018

The Angel Trials ( Dark World: The Angel Trials, #1)

☆☆☆
the angel trials.
Dark World: The Angel Trials, #1
 Michelle madow.

Publisher  Dreamscape.
Publication Date: March 19,2018.
Genre:YA Fantasy|Romance.
Format|Pages: Paperback|268.
 Source:  Goodreads|Owned.















 CONTAINS SPOILERS


She thought magic didn’t exist. She was so, so wrong.



Raven Danvers is a typical college student… until she’s attacked by a demon on the night of her twenty-first birthday. Luckily, she’s saved by Noah—a mysterious, sexy wolf shifter who appears and disappears in the blink of an eye.



When Raven returns home, she discovers her mom has been abducted by the same demon who came after her. And who turns up at the scene of the crime again? Noah. He’s hunting the demons who are taking humans, and he’s ultimately heading to the place where Raven needs to go to save her mom—the mystical island of Avalon.



Now Raven’s tagging along on Noah’s demon hunting mission whether he wants her there or not. And he makes it no secret that his journey would be a lot easier without her dragging him down. But Raven isn’t going anywhere, so she and Noah will have to learn to work together—if they don’t kill each other first


 

Stunning, Magical, Thrilling. An brilliant start to a new, addictive series.



You can’t help but fall in love, after only few pages. I fell in love with Raven, Noah and I couldn’t wait to find out what adventures, challenges awaits them next. I been wanting to read THE ANGEL TRIALS ever since I finished MICHELLE MADOW’S series, The Vampire Series and even if I love all of her series, that was one of my favorites. Now that I have read THE ANGEL TRIALS I have a feeling that it will end up being another series that I am going to fall in love with it. Not only did she write characters that you will fall in love with, but the title and the cover, THE ANGEL TRIALS isn’t it catching and it’s a type of title that will catch your attention, even if you haven’t read the other series. I love the cover, it’s colorful and mysterious and I just love that hair color. I feel as if cover itself, capture’s the storyline so well, at least in my opinion.



This book is filled with a lot action, there is always something going on. I believe that it’s one of the reasons it’s so hard to put it down. Just as you assume that you reached a good stopping point, something else happens and next what you know, you realize that hours had passed. You will get observed in Raven’s story and Raven’s adventures. I know that this will end up being a series that I will end up re-reading in the future. I loved Raven, I can’t even imagine what must be going through her mind, and I can only imagine how worried she must be about her mom. I hope that they will be able to find her mother, before it’s too late. Noah, he’s the type of guy that you can’t help but be attracted to, even if you feel like you shouldn’t be. I know that there is something between Raven and Noah, a connection. I know that Noah tries to pretend that he doesn’t care, but I know that he does and I can tell that there is an attraction between the two of them. I am kind of curious, if anything happens between the two of them. I’m hoping that it does. I am rooting for both.



I don’t think that there been a book by MICHELLE MADOW that I didn’t love. I’m so happy I came across her those years ago. I am always looking forward to her books. THE ANGEL TRIALS wasn’t any different, and I already know that it’s a beginning of amazing series. I can’t wait to read more of Raven’s adventures.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon