Sep 22, 2018

Always And Forever, Lara Jean (To All The Boys I've Loved Before, #3)

☆☆☆
always and forever, lara jean.
To All The Boys I've Loved Before, #3
 Jenny Han.

Publisher  Simon & Schuster.
Publication Date: May 2,2017.
Genre:YA Contemporary Romance.
Format|Pages: Hardcover|325.
 Source:  Goodreads|Library.










CONTAINS SPOILERS



Lara Jean is having the best senior year.



And there’s still so much to look forward to: a class trip to New York City, prom with her boyfriend Peter, Beach Week after graduation, and her dad’s wedding to Ms. Rothschild. Then she’ll be off to college with Peter, at a school close enough for her to come home and bake chocolate chip cookies on the weekends.



Life couldn’t be more perfect!



At least, that’s what Lara Jean thinks . . . until she gets some unexpected news.



Now the girl who dreads change must rethink all her plans—but when your heart and your head are saying two different things, which one should you listen to? 


 





What a beautiful, heart aching, unforgettable series.



I can’t believe that it’s over. There is a part of me that wants to go back and re-read the series all over again, despite fact that I just recently finished it. From the first book, I had a feeling that I was going to love it. At the time I didn’t realize how much I was going to love it. Right from the first book, to the last, I did not want to put it down, I wanted to keep on going. If it wasn’t for work, I feel that I would read it until I had. ALWAYS AND FOREVER, LARA JEAN was a breathtaking conclusion to this remarkable series. I wanted to see how it would end, I wanted to see if Lara Jean and Peter would remain together, at the same time I didn’t want to say goodbye. Lara Jean, Kitty, Margot, Peter, Josh all of those characters became as if they were my friends, especially Lara Jean. I felt what she did. Her emotions were so well written, I found myself going through all the emotions that she was going through, with family, friends, college and boys. I could picture everything so well.



I did wonder what would happen with Peter and Lara Jean, I wondered if they would be able to remain together. I wondered if their college plans would end up, they way that they planned it to. I wondered if the long distance relationship would work, if they would actually last. I was rooting for them and hoped that I would. I love the two of them since the first book. As the series progressed, I fell in love with the two of them even more. I wanted for them to last. If someone were to ask him which book was my favorite, I don’t think that I would be able to tell them. I loved them all. I am sad that it’s over. To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before is the type of series that you can’t help but fall in love with. I was kept on edge of my seat from first book, until the last. Now that I read her To All The Boys I’ve Love Before series, I can’t wait to check out her other series. I didn’t read many of her books and I am already in love with the author’s writing. You won’t just fall in love with the books and the characters, but you feel inspired afterwards. I did. It was an incredible experience reading the series. I am still thinking about it.



A series that is worth every page, every star. It’s magical, and real.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon