Jan 28, 2018

Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3)

☆☆☆

harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
Harry Potter,#3
 j.k rowling.

Publisher  Scholastic.
Publication Date: July 8, 1999
Genre:YA Fantasy.
Format|Pages: EBook|435.
 Source:  Goodreads|Own










 CONTAINS SPOILERS




Harry Potter's third year at Hogwarts is full of new dangers. A convicted murderer, Sirius Black, has broken out of Azkaban prison, and it seems he's after Harry. Now Hogwarts is being patrolled by the dementors, the Azkaban guards who are hunting Sirius. But Harry can't imagine that Sirius or, for that matter, the evil Lord Voldemort could be more frightening than the dementors themselves, who have the terrible power to fill anyone they come across with aching loneliness and despair.



Meanwhile, life continues as usual at Hogwarts. A top-of-the-line broom takes Harry's success at Quidditch, the sport of the Wizarding world, to new heights. A cute fourth-year student catches his eye. And he becomes close with the new Defense of the Dark Arts teacher, who was a childhood friend of his father. Yet despite the relative safety of life at Hogwarts and the best efforts of the dementors, the threat of Sirius Black grows ever closer. But if Harry has learned anything from his education in wizardry, it is that things are often not what they seem.



 






Brilliant. Magical.



I loved every page, but then how can you not? It’s Harry Potter, which happens to be one of my favorite series. This isn’t first time that I read HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN and it won’t be the last. I know that I read it before, and it seems that every time I re-read it, I fall more in love with it. You can’t help but get into story every time. That’s what happened to me this time around, I couldn’t seem to get enough even if I knew what was coming. HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN seemed more intense, and even though I liked the first two books, this one had a lot more going on. There were more tension, more action and not a single page where you didn’t find yourself what’s to come next. Even if you wanted to, you wouldn’t be able to put the book down. I couldn’t.




Sirus Black : That is one character that you can’t help but be curious about, at least in the beginning. How can you not be? I know that I was from beginning, I couldn’t help but wonder why he was after Harry. Why just him? I was sure he was the bad guy, just like Harry assumed and everyone else assumed. But by the end of the book, Sirus had became one of my favorite characters. I was glad that Harry had someone else that he could come to. I hope that the two of them be able to reunite sometime soon, thought I don’t see that happening anytime soon since he is supposed to be in hiding, since he is still considered a dangerous criminal. Knowing Sirus, I know that he will find a way to see Harry if he has to.



There is two characters I am still having trouble liking, Snape and Draco. It’s almost impossible to like them. I feel like Snape let’s Draco get away with anything, yet Harry gets in trouble nonstop. I still can’t help but wonder what Snape has against Harry, if there a reason for his dislike for Harry. It feels like in every book he seems to get more cold towards Harry. At least that is a feeling that I get. Draco, always finds to taunt Harry and not just him, but his friends too. Yet he never gets in trouble for it. I have feeling those two are characters that I will never be fond of.




Another amazing addition to Harry Potter Series. Re -reading it, makes me realize why I fell in love with series to begin with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon