Feb 3, 2018

Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire (Harry Potter, #4)

☆☆☆
harry potter and the goblet of fire.
Harry Potter,#4
 j.k rowling.

Publisher  Scholastic.
Publication Date: July 8, 2000
Genre:YA Fantasy.
Format|Pages: EBook|734.
 Source:  Goodreads|Own











 CONTAINS SPOILERS



Harry Potter is midway through his training as a wizard and his coming of age. Harry wants to get away from the pernicious Dursleys and go to the International Quidditch Cup. He wants to find out about the mysterious event that's supposed to take place at Hogwarts this year, an event involving two other rival schools of magic, and a competition that hasn't happened for a hundred years.



He wants to be a normal, fourteen-year-old wizard. But unfortunately for Harry Potter, he's not normal - even by wizarding standards. And in his case, different can be deadly. 


 





Is it me, or does Harry Potter keeps getting more interesting, the more I re -read it? I read it few times before, however it feels as I read it for first time. HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE is when it start to get more fascinating, in my opinion. I loved the first 3 novels, but I think that HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE where the action picks up. I think it’s because there are a lot more happening in the 4th books. If you read HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE before, it won’t stop you from getting hooked again. I was. I couldn’t get enough of it, I had to force myself to put it down and half of the time, I didn’t want to. Despite having re-read this book multiple times, I was on edge of my seat from start until end. Once I reached the end, I wanted to pick up the next book right away.



There were so many emotions that gone through me, in this book. The tasks, that were the ones that sent my heart racing, how could they not? Those tasks were dangerous, all of them. I can see why an age limit was set on it. Yet someone managed to get Harry’s name in the Goblet. You can’t help but wonder, how? Who? When I first read HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE I wondered if it could possibly be Snape, could he hate Harry that much? I was surprised that Ron didn’t believe Harry, not until the first task. The two of them never spent that much time not talking to one another. I felt relieved when the two of them made up, Harry needed Ron. I love the friendship between him, Ron and Hermione. What the three of them had to go through, that’s a friendship that will last a lifetime.



The last task, is one task that Harry will never forget. I feel that he might always blame himself for Cedric’s death, even if it wasn’t his fault. I didn’t know Cedric too well, but from what I read in this book, he seemed like a very nice person. I cried when he died. I feel that he only died because he would only been in way. Voldermort, he didn’t want anyone in way from him to kill Harry Potter. I don’t think he cares who he kills. Only what he cares about is to finish what he started years earlier. I can’t imagine the panic everyone will feel once they realize that Voldermort rose again. I can’t even believe to imagine how many more he will kill in meanwhile. I fell in love with series all over again. Harry Potter is a series you will find yourself returning to, a story that will stay with you for years to come.



It’s Magical.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon