Feb 11, 2018

Harry Potter And The Order Of Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5)

☆☆☆
harry potter and the order of phoenix.
Harry Potter,#5
 j.k rowling.

Publisher  Scholastic.
Publication Date: June 21,2003
Genre:YA Fantasy.
Format|Pages: EBook|870
 Source:  Goodreads|Own









 CONTAINS SPOILERS




It's official: the evil Lord Voldemort has returned. His influence is suddenly everywhere in the Wizarding world, and his former allies, the Death Eaters, are returning to his side in droves. In response, the Order of the Phoenix, which worked to stop him during his last rise to power, has reconvened. This time, all of the adults Harry trusts have joined in. And even though Harry is at the center of many of their plans—Voldemort is intent on killing him, after all—they want so badly to protect him that they are keeping him completely out of the loop.



Problems are cropping up at Hogwarts, too, where government officials are meddling in just about everything. And just because Voldemort and the Death Eaters are threatening open warfare does not mean that fifth-year students get out of their exams. Meanwhile, Harry's powerful connection to Voldemort seems to be growing even stronger, as he realizes that he has direct access to the Dark Lord's mind. It's time for Harry and his friends to take drastic action, but the course they choose will have terrible unforeseen consequences.





                       ☂





Brilliant. Magical. Breathtaking.



I know, I have read those before, multiple times. That doesn’t matter, it didn’t stop me from loving it any less, actually I fell in love with it more. I loved HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF PHOENIX few times that I read it before, but after finishing it this time, I think that it became one of my favorite books in the series. I loved all others, but from the books in series that I have read so far, HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF PHOENIX had a lot more happening, and Harry had so much more going on, and that he had to deal with. Now that Voldemort was back, he had to be much more careful. Though it seemed only selected amount of people seemed believe that he was back. Why would they make something like that up? Every page, every chapter in the book had you on the edge of your seat. HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF PHOENIX was a pretty long book, thought I wanted to be longer. There were so much going on, especially towards the end of book. I could not pull my eyes away, I did not want to put it down. I know that if it wasn’t for work, I would finished it faster than I had.



I didn’t think that I was impossible for me to dislike anyone, more than Snape and Draco. That proved to be wrong when Dolores Umbridge became a professor at Hogwarts. I had a feeling that she was trouble, from moment that she appeared. Even Snape seemed to dislike her, and it wasn’t like I blamed him. She tried to change Hogwarts too much, and not in an effective way. When she tried to get rid of Dumbledore, my dislike for her turned to hate. I always loved him. When she took over for him when he vanished, I hoped he come back soon or Hogwarts would be in a lot of trouble. I was hoping that Harry and his friends would find a way to get rid of her, before she would turn the whole school upside down. I feel that she took a certain dislike to Harry and Dumbledore. She was one of first people to not believe Harry that Voldemort was back. She got what was coming for her. However, you can’t help but wonder what will happen to her next.
That ending. No matter how many times I read the book, I end up crying every time at that scene. Of course they had to kill off Sirus, just when Harry found another family that actually cared for him. He gets murdered. I was in shock, at first I was like Harry and though that he would come back, more like hope. Sirus was one of my favorite characters, and just when him and Harry got to know each other, got close. He gets killed. I felt the shock, the anger and the grief that Harry felt. How many more deaths does Harry have to go through, before he reaches his breaking point? This book was breathtaking, it reminds me how magical Harry Potter series is. Another great addition. I am eager to pick up the next book in series. I can’t seem to pull myself away from this series.



Beautifully written.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon