Dec 29, 2018

The Angel Gift (Dark World: The Angel Trials,#4)

☆☆☆
the angel gift.
Dark World : The Angel Trials, #4
 michelle madow.

Publisher  Dreamscape.
Publication Date: September 30,2018.
Genre:YA Fantasy| Romance.
 Format|Pages: EBook|272..
 Source:  Goodreads|Owned.











 CONTAINS SPOILERS




Everyone is separated, and no one is safe.



Raven Danvers didn’t think her life could get any crazier since the night a demon attacked her in an alley and abducted her mom.



She was wrong.



Because now that same demon has abducted her too. He’s thrown her into a secret bunker with a group of humans who have unique abilities that make them “gifted.” They don’t know what the demons want with them, and the bunker is impossible to escape.



Her only hope is Noah—the wolf shifter she’s imprinted upon. She just needs to let him know where she is. But she can’t do it alone. Her only way to get a message to him is to team up with the other humans by making use of their unique gifts.



But they have to do it fast. Because their time in the bunker is temporary. The demons are prepping them to go somewhere else… somewhere far worse than where they are now.



They don’t know what this place is.



They just know they really, really don’t want to find out. 









This series keeps on getting better. What a thrilling ride!



You can’t help but fall in love with this series. Demons, Vampires, Shifters, Angels. What is there to not to love? That is everything that I love about fantasy novels. It seems no matter how hard they try get to Avalon, something keeps getting in their way. I have been curious since the first book, what would happen in Angel Trials. I loved seeing a new character’s point of view, Mara. I was wondering what she was thinking, how she felt about everything since her and Flint imprinted. I know I probably shouldn’t like her because she is Demon, but I do, and I feel sorry for her. I can’t begin to imagine being in love with someone and then have them change way Flint did after ceremony. I wonder if he stay that way or if there is way that she could get the man she fell in love with back. I do think that she is trying to help others. Writing that note to Thomas, shows that. I do understand why everyone is hesitant to believe her, conspiring their experience with demons. I wonder if Mara will be mentioned more in the next novel. I am rooting for her to get the guy she fell in love with, back.



Thomas, I loved reading from his point of view as well. Beside Raven, Noah and Sage, he became another favorite character of mine. It’s clear how much he loves Sage and I was heartbroken when he saw how Sage acted. But I know that he won’t give up on her, despite what he learned. I hated seeing Sage like that, it’s not like her. I hope Thomas, and everyone can find a way to bring Sage back somehow. I am sure that Thomas won’t give up until he does. I do believe that it had something to do with fact that their imprint bond wasn’t the same because of the way that Sage had changed. I’m glad that at least Raven was able to communicate with Noah through their imprint bond, even if he wasn’t able to respond to her. But it is the reason that he was able to find her and to rescue her. I loved fact that Raven kept on trying to reach him, on how she wouldn’t give up. She’s strong and determined.



Ever since Raven and Sage were abducted. I wondered what Raven’s gift could be and I am sure that was the reason that they kept coming after Raven. I knew that there was reason that they were kept healthy and were forced to eat all their meals. I didn’t think that the next location, it wasn’t any better then this. I just hoped that Raven would get rescued before that time came for her. THE ANGEL GIFT was filled with action, suspense and I found myself turning the pages until I reached the last page. I can’t wait until THE ANGEL ISLAND comes out. I want to see if they finally make it to Avalon and what will happen once they do. I feel as all of the characters became my friends, and I know that it series I will be re-reading in the future. MICHELLE MADOW has an amazing talent and after reading THE ANGEL GIFT I am inspired to write myself.



Breathtaking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon