Dec 21, 2018

Forever In Blue: The Fourth Summer Of Sisterhood (Sisterhood,#4)

☆☆☆
forever in blue.
Sisterhood, #4
 ann brashares

Publisher  Delacorte Books.
Publication Date: January 9,2007.
Genre:YA Contemporary Romance.
 Format|Pages: Hardcover|384.
 Source:  Goodreads|Owned.














 CONTAINS SPOILERS



With unraveled embroidery and fraying hems, the Traveling Pants are back for one last, glorious summer. 

Lena: Immerses herself in her painting and an intoxicating summer fling, fearing that the moment she forgets about Kostos will be the moment she sees him again.



Carmen: Falls under the spell of a sophisticated college friend for whom a theatrical role means everything and the heritage of the Pants means nothing.



Bridget: Joins a dig for an ancient city on the coast of Turkey and discovers that her archaeology professor is available in every way except one.



Tibby: Leaves behind someone she loves, wrongly believing he will stay where she has left him.



Join Ann Brashares's beloved sisterhood once again in a dazzling, fearless novel. It's a summer that will forever change the lives of Lena, Carmen, Bee, and Tibby, here and now, past and future, together and apart 




 





Beautiful story about friendship, and love.



I remember when I first read SISTERHOOD OF TRAVELING PANTS when I was in high school, and since then I have re-read it multiple times. Every time that I had, it reminds me why I fell in love with it. No matter how many times you will read these books, it will have the same effect, at least in my experience. If someone were to ask me which book from the series is my favorite, I don’t think that I would be able to pick. I feel as more I read, the more I fell in love with the characters and the story. In general I loved the idea of the story, traveling, magical pants? How can you not be curious about it? I know that was one of things that caught my attention when I came across it first time when was in high school. Plus, the story wasn’t only interesting thing, I loved the titles, especially this one. FOREVER IN BLUE and I feel as if title in general will capture your attention. Even though I read it multiple times, I couldn’t seem to get enough of Lena, Tibby, Carmen, Bridget’s story. There was a part of me that felt as I became part of their stories.



FOREVER IN BLUE reminded me of why I loved this story. This series was one of the first series I fell in love with it. Re-reading it, reminded me why. I always loved books about friendship, and I believe that Sisterhood series was one of the best ones that deals with friendship. I loved the ending, how all of them ended up together in Greece. Even though the pants were lost, I felt as it brought them together again. I couldn’t help it, I smiled. No matter what happened, the four of them always had one another, and were there for one another. Now that’s a friendship that will last a lifetime. I did wonder, if the traveling pants be found by end of the book. At same time I have a feeling, that no matter what happens, they four of them would always have one another. I have a feeling that this won’t be the last time that I will be re-reading this book. It will be one series that will always stay with me.



One thing that I was disappointed, is fact that Lena didn’t end up with Kostos, I was hoping they would. The two of them are my favorite couple in the series. I can’t help but wonder if they reunite in future and find their way to one another. Despite the fact that I read this book multiple times, I can’t seem to get this story out of my mind, and wonder what might come for the four friends next.



A story that worth every page. Magnificent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon