Dec 21, 2018

Impostors(Impostors, #1)

☆☆☆
impostors.
Impostors, #1
 scott westerfeld.

Publisher  Scholastic Press.
Publication Date: September 11,2018.
Genre:YA Science Fiction|Dystopian
Format|Pages: Hardcover|407.
 Source:  Goodreads|Owned.















 CONTAINS SPOILERS



Frey and Rafi are inseparable . . . but very few people have ever seen them together. This is because Frey is Rafi’s double, raised in the shadows of their rich father’s fortress. While Rafi has been taught to charm, Frey has been taught to kill. Frey only exists to protect her sister. There is no other part of her life.



Frey has never been out in the world on her own – until her father sends her in Rafi’s place to act as collateral for a dangerous deal. Everyone thinks she’s her sister – but Col, the son of a rival leader, is starting to get close enough to tell the difference. As the stakes grow higher and higher, Frey must decide whether she can trust him – or anyone in her life. 



 




Thrilling, Unforgettable.



I have been a big SCOTT WESTERFELD fan for years, ever since I read his UGLIES series years ago, which I re-read multiple times through the years. It was one of my favorite series. Every time that I picked it up, I seemed to fall more in love with the series. Once I found out about IMPOSTORS , I couldn’t wait to read it and based on description, I had a feeling that it would end up a book I was going to love. I was right, I have a very good feelings that it’s going be another series that I will fall in love with. I always enjoyed reading books about sisters and this wasn’t any different. I could not imagine to have to hide for as long as Frey did, and through the book I wondered if one day, it would be discovered that there were two of them and it was, how would others react? IMPOSTORS didn’t have a single moment where I lost interests, instead each page and chapter, pulled me more in the story. From moment that Frey was sent into Rafi’s place, I wondered if the truth would come out, and if her father cared that she could get discovered. I had a feeling that their father seemed to care more about Rafi then Frey, just the way he acted. If it were me, I would hate to have a father like him. He was the one character that I couldn’t like even if I tried to.



I noticed a connection between Frey and Col not long after the two of them met, even though he assumed that she was Rafi. The two of them seemed to create a special bond. I wanted Frey to tell Col the truth about who she was, and I know that she wanted to. I understood why she didn’t at first. I felt the same, I knew that there was a chance that he would get angry and she would lose him. I know why he didn’t seem to believe her at first or was hesitant to believe her. If someone told me they had a twin after pretending be then, I would be hesitant too. He seemed to be only one to come to her defense once the truth did come out. I knew right them that he loved her. I was glad that Frey had someone, besides her sister who loved her. I do wonder if Tally will appear sometime in series since she was mentioned in it. I am hoping that she will at some point. That ending, how could he end it like that? That ending have me wishing that the next book in series was out already. I have a feeling that I will be re-reading this book before the next one comes out.



Another thrilling, masterpiece by SCOTT WESTERFELD . If you love science fiction, dystopia and even if you haven’t read Uglies series, a book that you won’t put down until you reach the end. It’s breathtaking.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon