Oct 17, 2018

Christopher Robin :The Novelization.

☆☆☆
Christopher robin.
 elizabeth rudnick. 

Publisher  Disney Press.
Publication Date: July 3,2018
Genre: Children's|Classics.
Format|Pages: Paperback|282.
 Source:  Goodreads|Borrowed.













CONTAINS SPOILERS


Capturing the heartwarming magic of Walt Disney Studios' upcoming Christopher Robin film, this novelization pulls fans back into the world of Pooh through a book that enables them to relive the story and revisit their old pals whenever they please.



Focusing on the power of love, friendship, and family, the novelization invites readers to join Christopher Robin, Pooh, and their friends from the Hundred Acre Wood on an all-new adventure that adds new depth to timeless and beloved characters old and new.



 




Oh how much I loved this story. It was as if I traveled back to my childhood.



Winnie The Pooh had been one of my favorites, since I was a kid. When the movie, Christopher Robin came out, I saw it with two of my friends and I loved it. I didn’t even know that there was a book out, not until a best friend of mine told me that she would lend it to me. I was excited, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on the book. I couldn’t wait to explore CHRISTOPHER ROBIN all over again. I was curious how different book would be from the movie. I tend to prefer books over movies, and this time around, I loved them both. There were slight differences but not much. I loved reading about Christopher Robin, Winnie The Pooh and his friends adventures. I always wonder how Christopher would be as adult, if he still have Winnie The Pooh around. I loved how Christopher Robin was there for Winnie The Pooh, despite how busy he was, it did not stop him from helping him find his friends and reconnect with everyone. Considering how focused he was on his job lately, I think that he even forgot how to relax, to have fun. At least that the feeling that I got. I feel as while he was in Hundred Acre Woods, he forgot about his work, at least for little while.



I loved Christopher Robin’s family, and just like his family, I wished that he would spend more time with them. I never imagined that they would end up meeting Winnie The Pooh, and all of the friends. Of course the ending of CHRISTOPHER ROBIN had me smiling. How could it not? Everyone together, and actually happy and having fun. I know that something his family haven’t done in long time. Of course I couldn’t help but wonder what happened afterwards. I think besides Christopher Robin, Winnie The Pooh was my favorite, he always has been, the things he did and said sometimes, you couldn’t help but laugh. He’s the type of friend that I would loved to have as a child. CHRISTOPHER ROBIN brought my childhood back to live, reminded me why I loved those stories to begin with. I fell in love with it, with the characters all over again.



It was…magical.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon