Mar 29, 2020

Let's Be Real.

☆☆☆
let's be real.
natasha bure.

Publisher  Zondervan.
Publication Date:March 28,2017.
Genre: Non-Fiction| Self-Help. 
Format|Pages: EBooks|224.
 Source:  Goodreads|Kindle Unlimited.

















From singer, model and YouTube celebrity Natasha Bure, the daughter of Candace Cameron Bure, comes a real, honest conversational book that doesn’t hold back. Everywhere she goes and every video she posts has one basic message: this is real, this is life, and we all go through it. Whether it’s acne, boyfriends, faith, stress, or having fun, Natasha’s view is to simply be honest, simply be real, no matter what you face. Natasha’s real and relatable tone paired with personal notes and stories will help readers see that living a “real” life is the best life. 



 





Inspirational.



I did not know much about NATASHA BURE , not until I read this book. I had no idea that she was on The Voice . One of the main reasons I picked up was due because I am fan of her mother, Candace Cameron Bure. I was curious about her daughter and when I came across it on Amazon, decided to check out. Now that I have read it, I’m so glad that I did, LET’S BE REAL is such an inspirational book, or at least it was for me. I think that it is a non-fiction that everyone should read, especially the teens. NATASHA BURE not only talked about her life, her struggles but also offered advice as well; I loved how she was talking to her readers. As a reader, I felt as I was communicating right with Natasha. I loved how positive Natasha was as she gave the advice and just reading, it was as if I felt positive myself after reading it.




I loved that NATASHA BURE gave so much different advice, and it made me find what I needed to work on, and what I need to change. After reading LET’S BE REAL I found myself thinking about it for quite some time. I plan to take some of the advice that Natasha talked about, and I already put some of the advice into action. I have read quite few celebrity memoirs that were also self-help books as well, LET’S BE REAL is one of my favorites. I feel as if I learned a lot just from reading the book. This is a book that I would highly recommend for everyone, a book that will help you have more positive outlook on life and feel better about yourself.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon