Jul 20, 2019

Love Revisted.

☆☆
love revisted.
jannat bhat.

Publisher  Createspace.
Publication Date:May 30,2017..
Genre:  New Adult Romance.
Format|Pages: EBook|242.
 Source:  Received copy from author for review.














Rose Scarlet is your everyday girl just finishing college with her best friends Will & Aimee. But when she suddenly moves all the way across the country to a small town called Beacon Hill, normal was a thing of the past, for the city felt eerily familiar to her. How could she end up at the local park without directions when this was the first time she had step foot into town? How will she explain her irrational fears or feelings so strong for someone who is practically a stranger or is he? What was the story behind the burnt house? She felt like her heart wanted to cry every time she was near it.



And who was Alexander Sinclair? She could see that he was disturbingly beautiful, but how did she know things he had revealed to no one? Why had she seen his face in her dreams before ever laying eyes on him? A thousand more questions haunted her as she found the answers to none.



Not until charming and handsome Nathan Sinclair walks into her life, whom she hated on sight. 



 


(Thank you, to the author for sending a ebook copy, in exchange for honest review)



I had high hoped when I read the synopsis of the book, which sounded the type of stories that I love. When an author contacted me and asked me if I was interested in reading and reviewing her book, I said yes and was excited to. I wanted to like this book, and I tried to. There were parts in the book that were interesting, and that had me wondering what would happen next. LOVE REVISTED has a potential, and the storyline in general was interesting, but unfortunately the book was hard for me to read. Right away, I noticed grammar issues, and formatting issues, and after a while it got hard to read the book, but the plot was interesting enough that I kept on going. Grammar wasn’t the only issue though, I also had issues the way that character was acting in the book, to me, it didn’t feel realistic. I couldn’t relate to any of the character even if I tried to. Rose was supposed be a college graduate, and yet half of the time she acted like she was a teenager. Plus the way all the characters were interacting with each other, it felt as they didn’t communicate well.



LOVE REVISTED has a potential, and the storyline in general is good. The therapy that Rose had, it didn’t feel professional to me, and I been to therapy before in past and that not how the first session would go. I felt as if Alex and Rose relationship progressed too fast. I could tell that the two did care about one another, I just wish that Rose did not push him about their past lives that much. I had high hopes for this book, but it turned out completely different from what I imagined this story to be. I did like the storyline in general. I know this is mostly negative, but it was hard for me to get into this story, and it did not hold my attention like I hoped that it would. It’s why I only gave it two stars.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon