Apr 23, 2017

Run.

☆☆☆
run.
kody kiplinger.

Publisher Scholastic Press
Publication Date: June 28,2016.
Genre:  YA  Contemporary Romance.
Format|Pages: Hardcover|288.
          Source:  Goodreads|Library.













Bo Dickinson is a girl with a wild reputation, a deadbeat dad, and a mama who’s not exactly sober most of the time. Everyone in town knows the Dickinsons are a bad lot, but Bo doesn’t care what anyone thinks.



Agnes Atwood has never gone on a date, never even stayed out past ten, and never broken any of her parents’ overbearing rules. Rules that are meant to protect their legally blind daughter—protect her from what, Agnes isn’t quite sure.



Despite everything, Bo and Agnes become best friends. And it’s the sort of friendship that runs truer and deeper than anything else.



So when Bo shows up in the middle of the night, with police sirens wailing in the distance, desperate to get out of town, Agnes doesn’t hesitate to take off with her. But running away and not getting caught will require stealing a car, tracking down Bo’s dad, staying ahead of the authorities, and—worst of all—confronting some ugly secrets. 








I have been wanting to read RUN since it came out. It wasn’t what I had expected it to be, it was even better. Don’t you love books like these? I am big fan of love stories, as you already aware. What I loved about this book is a fact that it dealt more with friendship then love. There were few scenes that mentioned a relationship but that wasn’t a focus of it. Majority of novel was based on Bo and Agnes friendship. Their friendship was unlike any other friendship, it was real. The friendship between Bo Dickinson and Agnes Atwood was unique because the two of them were different and Agnes was blind. That didn’t stop the two of them create a bond, despite what others tried to tell Agnes about Bo. Their friendship, it reminded me of my best friend.




I loved that story was written from Agnes and Bo’s point of view, and one went when they just met, while other to the current time when two of them went on a run. There wasn’t a single dull moment for me while I read this book, there was always something going on. It had me on the edge of my seat every page, every chapter. I couldn’t seem to get enough of their story and was eager to see how their story was going to end. I loved how the two of them trusted one another, depended one another and despite what happened, were always there for each other. There were multiple emotions that were going through me while I was reading this novel. Once again I fell in love with story, and the characters.



RUN was a third book that I read byKODY KIPLINGER and it won’t be the last one. I am eager to see what other adventures she will come up with next. A beautifully written story about family, love, new beginnings and the meaning of true friendship. If I could give it more than five stars, I would. Be sure to check this one out, you won’t regret it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon