Nov 9, 2019

Maybe(Yearning Hearts, #1)

☆☆☆

maybe.
Yearning hearts, #1
 shane morgan.

Publisher  Amazon Digital Services
Publication Date: November 4,2019.
Genre: NA Romance.
 Format|Pages: E Book|507.
 Source:  Received Copy from Author,For Review.














Sydney Bell just transferred to an elite high school. Her plan: achieve one goal in her senior year. Not attract the attention of a rich boy with a reputation.

Sydney is sure about guys like Parker.
The wealthy and entitled ones.
Players.
This one hates the way she looks at him.



Parker Prescott is determined to prove her wrong.
He chases Sydney.
She pushes him away until she can no longer fight her feelings.
The ice starts to melt.
Her defenses lower the more she learns about him. He’s not just another player.
Like her, Parker has issues he’s dealing with.
But she’s still so afraid to let him in.
And Parker fears he may never truly win her heart.
 
Can Sydney accept her intense feelings and trust that Parker won’t hurt her, and will she be there for him when he needs her the most? 





 


Breathtaking, extraordinary love story.


It seems that anytime that I read a book by SHANE MORGAN; I fall in love with the story, the characters. How can you not? She makes it impossible not to. MAYBE was not any different, and you will find yourself falling in love after only couple of pages. I did. Every page had me craving for more of the story, and had me wondering what is going to happen next. MAYBE is one of those books that you will keep reading up until the end, and when you do, you will be craving for more of the story. The only reason that it took me long time to read it because of classes, homework, papers and work. I looked forward to it every night, wanting to see what would happen with Sydney and Parked next. I loved all of SHANE MORGAN books that I have read, which is most of them. However, I feel as if MAYBE is one of my favorites, at least for right now. MAYBE was recently published and I am already looking forward to the next one.


Sydney and Parker’s relationship was different and that was what I enjoyed about it. At first, I was not sure if I liked Parker, I could not figure out what I thought of him. I felt as he was being too pushy with Sydney, but at the same time, I liked how he would not give up. As book progressed, I saw that he was not doing just because she rejected, and it seemed as he genuinely cared about her and it is why he would not let go. I could not help but hope that eventually Sydney would see that as well. I knew how much she cared about him as well, even if she tried to deny it at first. As their relationship progressed through the book, I loved the fact that the two of them were always there for each other, no matter what. I saw how much the two of them progressed through the story. I loved the descriptions, the emotions in the book. I felt, as I was right there, along with Parker and Sydney. I could imagine myself being there. It felt real.


The story, the characters was not only what I loved about this story. Look at that breathtaking cover, how can you not want to pick this book up? I have been reading SHANE MORGAN books for years, and I am so glad I came across her books. SHANE MORGAN is a type of writer that I want to be one day. I would highly recommend picking up MAYBE . It is a story that you will fall in love with, and the one that will stay with you long after.



It was delightful.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon