Jan 13, 2019

The Angel Island(Dark World: The Angel Trials,#5)

☆☆☆
the angel Island.
Dark World : The Angel Trials, #5
 michelle madow.

Publisher  Dreamscape.
Publication Date: December 31.2018.
Genre:YA Fantasy| Romance.
 Format|Pages: EBook|270..
 Source:  Goodreads|Owned.












CONTAINS SPOILERS




The journey to Avalon is full of trials, and not everyone who ventures there is welcome.



After escaping the bunker where she was held captive by demons, Raven’s finally safe with Noah, the wolf shifter she imprinted upon. And they saved all the other prisoners in the process.



Their next destination? The mythical island of Avalon. There, Raven will enter the Angel Trials so she can become a Nephilim and help fight in the war against the demons.



But it turns out the trials don’t start on the island. They start before it. Because only the worthy are allowed entrance to Avalon.



Many challenges await. Challenges that will separate every person in their group, push them harder than they imagined possible, and force them to make insanely difficult decisions.



Who will be worthy enough to enter Avalon? Who will be turned away? 



 





Just when you don’t think that it can’t get more addictive, and that’s when it sucks you back in. By now, you most likely guessed that it became one of my favorite series. It’s not because of the story but everything, the characters, the twists. Once you start this series, you will keep on reading it. I recently finished THE ANGEL ISLAND and have myself wishing that the next book in the series was out already, and considering how it ended, how can you not wonder what’s going to happen next? If someone were to ask me which book from series is my favorite one so far, I wouldn’t be able to pick one because I loved them all. To me it feels as if every book in series has me falling in love with the series more. The Angel Trials is one of the series that I am glad I came across.



You can tell how much Raven changed since the first book, but then she had deal with a lot. Despite what happened, what challenges she had to face, and being separated from Noah, she didn’t let that stop her, she did not give up. That was one of the things that I loved about her, about how determined she was to get to Avalon, to get through the angel trials. All of them faced a lot of challenges, in attempt to try and get to Avalon, to save her mother. There were times where I wondered if they would actually make it to Avalon at all. It seemed as something always seemed to get in their way. That was one of interesting things in book, as a reader you couldn’t but wonder, What’s next? What will they have to face? and it’s what I wondered multiple times through reading the series. I wondered how many more challenges they might have to face again until facing the trials? In a way, it has you thinking.



When they finally made it and the trials started, I wondered which one of them would make it through the trials. I didn’t know what to expect of the trials, I knew that they would be challenging but did not realize how challenging. Considering what they had to go through, Raven seemed to make all the right choices. I was happy when Jacen appeared, I loved him when I read The Vampire Wish . I hope to come across Annika soon and I am curious how Raven will react when she meets her, but I have a feeling that it might not be a warm meeting. There were a lot of going on in THE ANGEL ISLAND in every single chapter and every page, and once I reached the end, I was disappointed that the next book wasn’t out already.



Out of all the books in series, the cover for THE ANGEL ISLAND was my favorite one so far. If you haven’t read Dark World series, it’s one that you should pick up now. You will fall in love. You will be craving for more once you reach the last page.




Beautifully written. Be ready, for magical roller coaster ride!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon