May 14, 2017

The Adjustment (The Program,#3)

☆☆☆
the adjustment.
The Program,#3
suzanne young.

Publisher  Simon Pulse.
Publication Date: April 18,2017
Genre: YA  Fantasy| Romance
Format|Pages:  Hardcover|416.
 Source:  Goodreads|Library.









How do you go back to a life you can’t remember? Find out in this follow up to the New York Times bestselling The Program and The Treatment.



Tatum Masterson never went through The Program. She never had her memory stripped, never had to fight to remain herself. But when Weston, her longtime boyfriend and love of her life, was taken by handlers, she hoped he’d remember her somehow—that their love would be strong enough.



It wasn’t.



Like all returners, Weston came back a blank canvas. The years he and Tatum spent together were forgotten, as well as the week when he mysteriously disappeared before The Program came for him.



Regardless of his memory loss, Tatum fights to get Weston to remember her. And just as they start to build a new love, they hear about the Adjustment—a new therapy that implants memories from a donor. Despite the risks, Tatum and Weston agree to go through the process. Tatum donates her memories from their time together.



But the problem with memories is that they are all a matter of perspective. So although Weston can now remember dating Tatum, his emotions don’t match the experiences. And this discrepancy is slowly starting to unravel him, worse than anything The Program could have done.



And as the truth of their life together becomes clear, Tatum will have to decide if she loves Weston enough to let him go, or to continue to live the lie they’d build together.



Prepare for your Adjustment. 



 





I am speechless… Emotions that are going through me right now, I don’t think even I can explain how I am feeling right now. The ending, that cliffhanger. SUZANNE YOUNG did it again, send me through emotional rollercoaster, and have me craving for more. How can I not? After an ending like that? I was thinking about it long after I reached the end. I wanted to know what is going to happen know with Tatum and Weston. I didn’t think that I could love The Program Series more than I had aleready, I was wrong. I think out of all the couples, Tatum and Weston is my favorite as of right now. I got admit that out of all the books in series that I have read, THE ADJUSTMENT was the most emotional one. I can’t even count the times that I teared up while reading this book. Reading THE ADJUSTMENT you can’t help but feel Tatum’s emotions, her fear, her pain. Like Tatum I wanted to help Weston. I wanted for things to be like it used to be, before.






How could I not love the two of them together? Fact that they were willing to risk everything in order to get back to what it was. Even if Weston didn’t know what that was. At first it was working like they wanted to, and for first time I saw that the two of them were happy. Till Tatum’s memories started to get mixed up. At first I assumed that it was the pills that her grandmother was giving her, that they were somehow messing with her memories. It making her confusing from real memories to what actually happened. Even I did not see the end coming, it never occurred to me, that it was Tatum that she was the one who went through program, through adjustment. It was a shock. An unexpected twist in the story. Afterwards had me wishing for the next book, wanting to see what would happen with them next. I am not sure how long I can actually wait to see what happens. It’s almost a torture waiting to see what happens with Tatum and Weston next.





Another great addition to The Program , I can’t wait to see what happens next, what adventures the two of them will face them. I can’t get enough of their series. Every book seems to get more addictive. I cannot get enough of this series. It’s breathtaking, will have you leaving for more. A page turner.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon