Jan 23, 2021

Harley Merlin And The Stolen Magicals(Harley Merlin,#3)

                         ✰

                                         CONTAINS SPOILERS


How does one become an all-powerful Child of Chaos? 


That’s what Harley desperately needs to find out before her unhinged aunt raises the death toll.
All she knows for sure is that magical kids are missing, and they somehow fit into Katherine Shipton’s grand scheme. Now that Harley is an official member of the San Diego Coven, she feels more responsible than ever for its protection—and that of the magical world. 


But she’s got a whole lot more on her plate than that. 


There’s a traitor lurking within the Coven. She still yearns to know the secrets contained within her parents’ Grimoire. And there’s also the fact that she might actually have feelings for a certain stubborn, green-eyed dude… 


All the while, Santana faces her own demons, with a magical Purge building within her and a crush on a boy with a dark side, one that might just lead them to real answers 

 

 

 

Bella Forrest did it again! All of you are aware by now; how much I love this series. I’m not even sure how much more to say; without repeating myself. Harley Merlin is the series that I wished that I discovered sooner, a magical world that I wish I could escape into. I feel like I am there while I am reading the books but wish that such a world existed. This series is impossible not to love, especially if you love books about witches and warlocks. I loved books about witches since I read Harry Potter , and this book has become my second favorite about witches. I might only finish the 3rd book, but I will re-read this in the future. One of my favorites is that there one new character perspective is added in each of the books. Reading from characters from the Coven; gives readers a better view of that certain character. I loved Santana from the start, and I was excited for a chance to read from her perspective in this book. I wasn’t disappointed. 


Santana. She’s a character that you cannot help but love. I loved Tatyana’s story, but I loved Santana’s even more. It did not take me long but to fall with her character more. She was always there for others, like Harley, when she realized that she might need someone. I’m glad that Santana went to her to the New York Coven; I don’t want to imagine what might happen if she didn’t go with her. I am afraid of what might happen with Harley if Santana wasn’t there to stop her. Santana reminds me of one of my best friends. She’s fierce, loyal. There is part of me hoping that we hear more from her perspective. I loved the relationship between her and Raffee; I have wondered about the two of them from the start. I loved that Rafee had a demon in him; it did not stop Santana; it did not change how she felt about him. I do have a feeling that she cares about the demon almost as much as Rafee; at least, it’s the feeling I got. It does seem that he listens to her more than he does Rafee. I’m eager to see what happens next. 


I loved Harley Merlin and the Stolen Magicals , but I felt it did not have as much action as previous books. It did have action, but it took a bit of time to get to it. I feel like the romance between Harley and Wade is a bit slow. I understand why they are trying to deny it, but everyone knows by now how they feel. I’m hoping that it will pick up the pace in the next book. I’m having mixed feelings about Harley in this book, mostly because of her actions, the way she keeps getting herself in trouble. After what happened with her at New York Coven, I’m worried about her and how powerful she seems to be. Katherine, I was starting to wonder if we would meet her. I wondered what would happen when the two of them met. I could almost feel the tension when the two of them came face to face. I know that this battle is far from over. When I reached the end, I wished I had the other book in the series to see what happens next. That ending…I cannot help but wonder what’s in store for everyone; what Harley will discover in that letter. If you love books about witches and warlocks with a twist, this is series to get!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon