Sunday, August 9

Calamity Rayne Over The Moon(Calamity Rayne, #4)

 

 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
 
 Thank you to the author,Lydia Michaels and Lydia Michaels PR for E Copy, in exchange for honest review.
 
  


After throwing the wedding of the century, Calamity Rayne—a.k.a. the NEW Mrs. Davenport—is overdue for some rest, relaxation, and a lavish porn-cation! And, after months of intense wedding planning, she doesn’t want to organize a single thing. Luckily, husband of the century, Hale Davenport, has everything under control–per usual. He’s planned an eight-week honeymoon fit for royalty. What could possibly go wrong?

 ðŸŒ·

 
I’m so glad that there is a novella about Hale and Rayne’s honeymoon. Ever since I’ve read Calamity Rayne Gets Hitched , I was curious how their honeymoon would go, especially after all the ups and downs in the previous book. This is what Rayne needed: some time to relax. This one is one of the spiciest books from the series, but it is their honeymoon, and they should enjoy it. After the stress of the wedding, I hoped she would be able to enjoy herself with her husband and not overthink everything, as she tends to. 


Once again, Rayne had me laughing few time through the story. Sometimes I can’t help but wonder how she gets herself into situations like these. At one point I couldn’t stop turning pages because I wondered what situation she would get herself into next. Hale and Rayne’s honeymoon is unlike any honeymoon I heard off; to be able to travel to different locations, I loved that. Every book, I fall more in love with Hale. I love the way he loves her and takes care of her; despite the situations she gets herself into. Part of me didn’t want this novella to end, because I know there is only one more book after and I’m not ready to say goodbye. 


Calamity Rayne is the series I cannot recommend enough. It’s worth every page, and I’m so glad I got chance to read it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang