Monday, August 10

Action Girlie Pop.

 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
 
Thank you to author,Nicole Mikell for letting me be part of her ARC Team! 

 


They’ve got grit, gadgets, and girl power.

 
Meet the KAM Kiley, Alice, and Molly. 


All three women live double lives—seemingly normal to their friends and family but actually are lethal agents when called upon. 


The trio works for a secret organization run by Mr. Mystery, an ambiguous boss whose shadowy silhouette sends them on risky missions to take down ridiculously evil men. When a popular beverage called Fruity Freeze starts making its consumers act bizarre, the ringleader of the group, Molly, is sent undercover to work at the factory and figure out what’s happening. 


Quickly the girls realize that this mission is a lot stickier than the others they’ve been on in the past, and they’re ready to take down this rotten fruity factory once and for all.

 ðŸŒ·

 
I don’t remember the last time I laughed so much while reading a book. Action Girlie Pop was such fun story to read! The general storyline had me laughing and shaking my head sometimes. Action Girlie Pop reminded me of adult version of Powerpuff Girls mixed with Kim Possible; both of shows I loved when I was younger. I felt like Alice, Molly, and Kiley became my friends, and I was rooting for them throughout the book. 


Most of my characters had me laughing at some point. This was unlike any other book that I had read before, and that’s one of my favorite aspects about it. The moment that I picked up this book and started reading, I knew I wouldn’t put it down until I finished it. I do wish that it were a full-length book; I didn’t want it to end. However, I am excited that there is going to be more of Action Girlie Pop! I can’t recommend this novella enough; be ready for laughter, kickass women, and adventure of a lifetime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang