Jun 28, 2021

The Faerie Wand (The Faerie Games,#4)

                         ✰

                        CONTAINS SPOILERS


I thought I could return home once the Faerie Games were over. I was wrong. 

 
Now, Julian and I must complete the dangerous quest given to us by the Empress of the Otherworld. The Holy Wand is out there. We just need to find it. 


No matter where the journey takes us, we'll destroy anything blocking our path. We have to. Otherwise, we'll be dead. 

 

   


There are no words. I have been curious about what is to come from the moment that I finished The Faerie Mates . As a reader, how can you not but wonder what would happen to Julian and Selena during the quest if they would be able to accomplish their task? I felt that the two of them would face many challenges to get The Holy Wand. I worried the most about the Zombies, and that one of them would get to either Selena or Julian, passing the plaque to one of them. The Faerie Wand is filled even with more action than the last book. In each of the books in the series, as it progresses, there is more action. The Faerie Wand was even harder for me to put down; I wanted to keep reading until I found out what happened with Selena, Julian, Torrence. I’m eager to see if Torrence and Selena will finally reunite; she had a long journey. 


Julian.I have a strong feeling that something isn’t right. The way that he suddenly started to distance himself, pushing Selena away from him, there is a reason behind that. Like Selena, I wonder what is going on with him, what he is hiding. Even though he communicates with her, it doesn’t feel as if he does it with emotion. I’m concerned about him; it’s not like him to act distant and not to tell Selena what is going on. I loved that the point of view shifted between Selena and Torrence. If I were asked which of two is my favorite, I don’t think that I would decide. Selena and Torrence has courage, especially with everything that they had to face. I loved that the two of them kept on going, despite all the challenges in their way. I can’t wait until Torrence and Selena is reunited. 


I should know there would be a twist at the end. That’s one of my favorites about Michelle Madow books that no matter how many of her books you read, there are still unexpected twists. After such ending, I am eager to pick up The Faerie Plaque and see how it all ends. There is part of me that doesn’t want it to come to an end, but another curious if Selena and her friends will be able to stop the plague. This is the series that you will go back and re-read; I know that I plan to in the future. It’s a series that I recommend to my friends. A must-read. A series that will have you on the edge of your seat from the beginning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon