Feb 28, 2021

Leia : Princess Of Alderaan.

                          ✰

                      CONTAINS SPOILERS


A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....there was a princess who became a legend. 

 
Sixteen-year-old Princess Leia Organa faces the most challenging task of her life so far: proving herself in the areas of body, mind, and heart to be formally named heir to the throne of Alderaan. She's taking rigorous survival courses, practicing politics, and spearheading relief missions to worlds under Imperial control. But Leia has worries beyond her claim to the crown. Her parents, Breha and Bail, aren't acting like themselves lately; they are distant and preoccupied, seemingly more concerned with throwing dinner parties for their allies in the Senate than they are with their own daughter. Determined to uncover her parents' secrets, Leia starts down an increasingly dangerous path that puts her right under the watchful eye of the Empire. And when Leia discovers what her parents and their allies are planning behind closed doors, she finds herself facing what seems like an impossible choice; dedicate herself to the people of Alderaan—including the man she loves—or the galaxy at large, which is in desperate need of a rebel hero... 

 


 

Oh, man. It’s official that Claudia Gray can write a breathtaking Star Wars . Leia: Princess Of Alderaan is the second Star Wars book that I read by her, and it won’t be last one. It's another book that I cannot seem to describe all the feelings that I'm having. Leia is my favorite character in Star Wars , and I was excited for a chance to get to read about younger Leia. I was curious to find out how Leia got to where she was and how she got there. Once I started reading, it wasn't long before I was in love. It reminded me of the reason I loved Leia. Leia: Princess Of Alderaan was breathtaking and heartbreaking at the same time. When I turned the last page, I spend some time thinking about the book. I even talked to a few of my friends who are Star Wars fans about the story. 


Emotions in this book, I felt them all. I felt as I was facing all challenges that Leia was facing. I felt her fear, anger, confusion, love, and hope. Leia faced so much to be named heir to the throne. I wasn't even aware of how much she would have to face to get there. Leia never gave up, no matter how hard or frustrating it could be. I could not begin to imagine, to face everything that she had at sixteen years old. I knew that Leia was strong, and it seems as she always been that way. There was so much happening in this book, and I couldn't get enough of Leia's journey. Every page and chapter is filled with so many adventures. I was rooting for Leia to succeed in her challenges from the start until the end. This is one of the reasons that I love Leia. 


Keir. I couldn’t help but love him. I loved the relationship between him and Leia. It did not take long to see how much the two of them cared for each other. That ending, if that’s not what love is, then I don’t know what is. In general, I was in shock at that ending. I didn’t even think of that possibility. My emotions were everywhere at that time. I don’t believe that I can even explain them at this moment. I felt all the feelings that Leia was feeling at that time. I think this book was an emotional roller coaster ride but in a good way. Leia: Princess Of Alderaan is the one book that I know I will go back to in the future. I would highly recommend this for any Star Wars fans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon