Aug 31, 2020

A Court Of Thorns And Roses(A Court Of Thorns&Roses,#1)


                               

 

 CONTAINS SPOILERS

 Feyre's survival rests upon her ability to hunt and kill – the forest where she lives is a cold, bleak place in the long winter months. So when she spots a deer in the forest being pursued by a wolf, she cannot resist fighting it for the flesh. But to do so, she must kill the predator and killing something so precious comes at a price ...




Dragged to a magical kingdom for the murder of a faerie, Feyre discovers that her captor, his face obscured by a jewelled mask, is hiding far more than his piercing green eyes would suggest. Feyre's presence at the court is closely guarded, and as she begins to learn why, her feelings for him turn from hostility to passion and the faerie lands become an even more dangerous place. Feyre must fight to break an ancient curse, or she will lose him forever
.




Magical…



What else is there to say? It was… I am not even sure what to say. I love SARAH J. MASS , I love her writing, and I have read a few of her books. I have heard great things about A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES , and it had been on my to-read list for some time. Considering my experience with SARAH J. MAAS books since I discovered it, I should expect to fall in love again. A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES is a book that I want to talk about to everyone, or at least to anyone that will listen. Once again, I was taken on another wild ride when I am sure that SARAH J.MAAS cannot surprise me anyone, where I cannot fall in love with her books even more. A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES was unlike any of her other books that I have read before, and that's what I loved about this story, it was unique. You cannot help but fall in love with the story. My only regret is that I did not start this series earlier.



The characters, the story. There was not anything in the book that I did not love. I did not want to put the book down. I wanted…no, I needed to see what would happen with Feyre. The magical kingdom that SARAH J.MAAS created, all the descriptions had me wishing that it was real so that I could go there. I know that Feyre did not want to be there at the beginning, but as time passed, I could tell that she enjoyed it, considering that she did not even want to go when Tamlin sent her away. I loved the connection between Feyre and Tamlin and how developed it developed into a relationship, making their relationship more realistic. I was surprised that she fell for him, considering how she acted with him in the beginning, even when he was a gentleman with her. I do wonder if Tamlin liked her start, although she killed his friend. I loved reading the scenes between the two of them, especially the ending. I cannot help but wonder what is going to happen with them next.



Rhysand, I do not know what to think about him. He is another character that I seem to have a love/hate relationship with. Like Feyre, I hated him when I first met, and I figured he would be one of the characters that I wouldn't like. I had no idea how wrong I would end up. I have a strong feeling that he has stronger feelings for Feyre that he is revealing, considering everything that he has done for her. I know that he made a bargain with Feyre, but I just have a feeling that he developed feelings for this through it all. I have this strong feeling that there might be a love triangle forming in the next few books. The way Rhysand left it makes me curious to see what will happen next. It makes me wish that I had the next book in the series so I can start reading. It's official, and I will be reading all the books that SARAH J.MAAS writes. I am blown away. I still cannot get the book out of my mind.



Extraordinary.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon