Dec 28, 2018

The Angel Trap(Dark World: The Angel Trials,#3)

☆☆☆
the angel trap.
Dark World : The Angel Trials, #3
 michelle madow.

Publisher  Dreamscape.
Publication Date: July 31,2018.
Genre:YA Fantasy| Romance.
 Format|Pages: EBook|272..
 Source:  Goodreads|Owned.











CONTAINS SPOILERS




Be careful who you trust, or you might walk into a trap.



After putting her neck on the line to save Noah and Sage’s lives, Raven is on the brink of death. The only thing that might save her? Vampire blood.



The problem is, no one’s supposed to know that vampire blood can heal humans. Anyone who finds out will be silenced. Which means Sage and Noah need to take Raven to a vampire they can trust. But shifters don’t normally trust vampires, so they only know one vampire who fits that category.



Thomas Bettencourt is a vampire prince who rules an elite coven in Chicago. And thanks to his secret history with Sage, he might be willing to save Raven’s life. But only if they agree to his conditions.



Now they have two choices—accept Thomas’s demands, or let Raven die. And after imprinting on Raven, Noah will do anything to ensure she survives.



Even if that means making a deal with a vampire. 



 





Wow. Once again, so many emotions going through me again. MICHELLE MADOW did it again, pulls you one and each book has you falling in love with the story more. She’s one of those authors that will pull you back in. I can’t get enough. I loved all her books that I read, but so far this is my favorite series. It makes me glad that I was on vacation because it gave me more time to read it. I didn’t think there could be more surprises, I should known better. Even I did not see the ending of THE ANGEL TRAP coming, considering how good they were doing with the demon hunting. The surprise of Thomas and Noah, I knew that they didn’t either. I believe that’s what made it so much more interesting. I hope that Noah and Thomas can find a way to rescue Sage and Raven, or I am afraid of what might happen to them if they don’t. When I reached the ending, I picked up the next book right after. I needed to know what would happen next. I wanted to see if they would rescue you them, I wanted to know what would happened to Raven and Sage.



Each book seems to get a lot more action packed. That wasn’t any different in THE ANGEL TRAP which was filled with action and suspense from start until the end. I wondered, what would happen with girls, what would demon do to them? I loved fact that THE ANGEL TRAP was also told from point of view of Noah and Sage as well, and once I read the book, I felt as I got to know them better. I loved the two of them before but after this book, I love them more and I was as anxious as both Thomas and Noah was when the girls were abducted by the demon. I love Noah and Raven. But now, I love Thomas and Sage as well, it clear how much the two of them love each other. I don’t buy Thomas’s story about why he broke up their engagement those years ago, I feel as there is more to the story then what he told Sage. I was happy when the two of them imprinted on each other. I was heartbroken for Thomas when she was abducted, just when he got her back, he lost her again.



Flint. I can’t believe what he did, I can’t begin to imagine the betrayal that Sage must be feeling. THE ANGEL TRAP always had something going on, every page. I found out myself reading late into the night, and more of the time 1 more chapter turned into hours of reading. This series is unique, and you will be hooked from the first book, I was. I can’t believe it took me this long to read it and now I know what I was missing. I can’t wait to see what happens next, in THE ANGEL GIFT I love the titles that Michelle comes up for these books. If you want read a book that will keep your attention and will have you on edge of your seat, and if you love fantasy and romance. Pick it up. It’s unlike any other series you read before. One of the best series that I have read this year. You will find yourself craving for more.




It’s…magical.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon