Dec 6, 2018

Internet Famous.

☆☆☆
internet famous.
   danika stone.

Publisher  Swoon Reads.
Publication Date:June 6,2017.
Genre: YA Contemporary| Romance.
Format|Pages: Paperback|312.
 Source:  Goodreads|Owned.
















CONTAINS SPOILERS

High school senior and internet sensation Madison Nakama seems to have it all: a happy family, good grades, and a massive online following for her pop-culture blog. But when her mother suddenly abandons the family, Madi finds herself struggling to keep up with all of her commitments.



Fandom to the rescue! As her online fans band together to help, an online/offline flirtation sparks with Laurent, a French exchange student. Their internet romance—played out in the comments section of her MadLibs blog—attracts the attention of an internet troll who threatens the separation of Madi’s real and online personas. With her carefully constructed life unraveling, Madi must uncover the hacker’s identity before he can do any more damage, or risk losing the people she loves the most… Laurent included. 




 





So much emotions gone through me while reading this book. I felt as if I was there along with Madi, feeling all the emotions that she was feeling. Reading INTERNET FAMOUS had me feeling like I became part of Madi’s story as well. I know that it’s a fictional book and character, and yet it felt real to me. The issues that Madi dealt with in INTERNET FAMOUS is realistic and is something that others faced sometime in their life. I remember when I was in high school, I dealt with it myself. It wasn’t through blogging but role playing, but I felt all the emotions that Madi did while dealing with the troll. Expect I never found out who it was, I just left. To me, this story is real. Like Madi, I wanted to find out who Troll was, and if there was a reason that was doing that. I’m glad that Madi had her friends, who stood besides her the whole way. I do think that she should told her parents sooner that she had. I understood why she didn’t, she assumed if she blocked, ignored, the troll would go away. Madi was brave, to have deal with it if she had, even when it affected her real life as well.



Laurent, how can you not love him? I knew the minute that Madi found he was a guy, I had a feeling that she was in trouble. I loved the adventures they had through texting, and I loved how he traveled, just to see her. If that’s not love, I don’t know what is. I loved him from a start, Madi needed someone like him in her life. I don’t think she was as happy as she was when she was around him. That and blogging. I’m so glad that she had him when she was dealing with troll and when she started having some school trouble, which I know was because of troll. Laurent was always there, making sure that she was okay. I wasn’t happy with her, when she assumed if maybe it was him, I understood why she thought that but wasn’t happy about it. I just hoped that Laurent will have it in him, to forgive her. I was rooting for it. Those two belonged together. INTERNET FAMOUS had me on the edge of my seat from beginning until the end. It did not take me long to fall in love with the story.



Like Madi, I couldn’t help and wonder who troll was. The troll didn’t seem to want give up, no matter how many time the troll was blocked. It was as if he wanted to make her life miserable. I wondered if there was reason behind it. If it was someone she knew, or someone who didn’t like her for some reason. I loved how determined she was, to catch the troll, to put end to it. How she took the matters into her own hands, in order to catch him. Now that’s determination right there. Others would given up, but she didn’t until it was over. I loved that this book was also written through texts, blogs. I do blogging too, but mostly about books, so it was very interesting for me to read. INTERNET FAMOUS was the first book I read by DANIKA STONE and now I can’t wait to get my hands on rest of her books. I talked her couple times, and one of nicest people I met, with a lot of talent.



It was…remarkable.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon