Dec 26, 2018

The Angel Hunt (Dark World: The Angel Trials,#2)

☆☆☆
the angel hunt.
Dark World : The Angel Trials, #2
 michelle madow.

Publisher  Dreamscape.
Publication Date: May 17,2018.
Genre:YA Fantasy| Romance.
 Format|Pages: EBook|268.
 Source:  Goodreads|Owned.















 CONTAINS SPOILERS


The hunt for demons is about to heat up.



Somehow Raven has convinced Noah and Sage—the two wolf shifters who saved her from a demon attack—to let her tag along on their quest to kill ten demons. The payoff for completing the mission? Entrance to the mystical island of Avalon, where Raven will go through trials to gain the strength she needs to save her mom’s life.



Raven wants to help the shifters on their quest. But Noah refuses to put her in any danger—which makes no sense, since he hates her. At least she thinks he hates her… until he catches her off guard and kisses her. Suddenly they’re connected in ways she doesn’t understand, and she feels closer to him than ever.



If she didn’t know any better, she’d think they imprinted on each other. But that’s impossible. Because shifters can’t imprint on humans.



And if they did imprint on each other, then the supernatural world is changing—and Raven’s right in the center of it. 


 






Have you come across a series, and each book you read, in which it became more addictive? To the point that you found it hard to put down? The Angel Trials series is that series for me. I know that THE ANGEL HUNT is only the 2nd book in the series and I am already in love with it. I’m in love with the characters and the story, I can’t get enough of Noah and Raven’s story. I read THE ANGEL HUNT in one day and it mostly because I did not want put the book down, I spent hours reading it. Once I reached the end, I picked the next book in series right away. I have read few books about angels, demons, vampires, witches and shifters through the years, but nothing like this one and that’s one of things that I love about this series. Plus, you get so attached to the characters, especially Raven, Noah and Sage, I love all three of them. Though Noah is a bit stubborn, especially when it comes to his and Raven’s relationship, I do understand why he is but at the same time it is frustrating. Raven is not the only one who is frustrated with him. I kind of hope that he stops being so stubborn and accept the feelings he has for Raven, see that the two of them should be together.



I loved the first book in the series, THE ANGEL TRIALS but I loved THE ANGEL HUNT even more, I feel as it had a bit more action, and that ending. That’s the thing about MICHELLE MADOW she always has a twist that even you don’t see a twist. The type of twist that will make you want to pick up next book in series right away, to see what happens. That’s what I did, once I reached the end of THE ANGEL HUNT . The story, the character, the twists is not all I love about it, I love the titles and the covers, they are astonishing. Just look at them. I believe the title itself will have any reader curious, even if you haven’t read any of author’s previous novels. If MICHELLE MADOW wasn’t one of my favorite authors, she would be by now. I always look forward to her novels and have read and own most of them. She will have you hooked from first page until last page. There wasn’t a page in THE ANGEL HUNT where I wasn’t on edge of my seat, where I didn’t wonder what’s going to happen next.


You can see there is connection between Noah and Raven from start. I just wish that Noah would stop being so stubborn and see it. Though I have feeling that way the book ended, I have a feeling that he might be getting there. It also has me wondering, will they finally be together? I been rooting for the two of them since the beginning. I think even Sage sees that there is connection between the two of them. I wish that Noah would stop playing with her emotions, way that I feel he does. It’s not fair to her. I know that Raven is falling in love with Noah, if she isn’t already? I hope that in the next book that the two of them will finally be together like they belong. I already know that will be the series that I will end up re-reading multiple times in the future. It’s magical.



This book, this series deserves more than five stars. A book that is worth every page, and will have you hooked until the end. I can’t wait to see what’s in store next for Raven, Noah and Sage, what other adventures they will have to face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon