Sunday, October 4

The Witch Fix

 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  Thank you to author, Kennedy Rhodes and Rattle The Stars PR, for letting me be part of ARC Team! 
 
 
 
 

Magick always has consequences. Some are worth it.

 
The growing pile of burnt cauldrons in Eva Sutton’s backyard says it all—she’s not the perfect witch. But her coven’s magick is fading, and now is her moment to step up. 


Out of desperation, Eva casts a spell from a mysterious grimoire and ends up with a shockingly attractive, glasses-wearing demon in her living room. 


Sorren doesn’t have time for this. He has to get back to his draining, uninspiring job. Hell won’t run itself, after all.
But Eva doesn’t know how to send Sorren back, and she hasn’t decided yet if the demon working remotely from her gardening shed is another problem or the solution her collapsing coven needs. 


As they piece it all together, Sorren and Eva begin to realize that sometimes it takes an accident to find the life they were meant to live. 


As for Eva? She’ll figure it all out as soon as she finds her key.

 ðŸŒ·

 
This was such cute read! 


I had so much fun reading this story! When I came across The Witch Fix, saw the cover, and read the blurb, I knew I had to check this book out. I’m so glad that I did! I liked the way that Kennedy incorporated sweet and spicy scenes. I don’t mind spicy ones, but I prefer a combination of the two, and that is what this book has. Although I did feel the first spicy scene was a little rushed. I adored Eva and Sorren; their relationship had me smiling on multiple occasions. It was so bittersweet, the way that the two of them bonded. I’ve read books about demons before, but I had never read about a demon like Sorren. He’s the type of guy that every girl knows she shouldn’t want, but she does. 


The Witch Fix gave me Gilmore Girls and Halloweentown vibes. I loved the friendship between Eva and Riley, and the way that they were always there for each other. In general, I loved the cozy small time, there was part of me that wanted to move there while I was reading. I was a little anxious of what would happen with Eva and Sorren if they did figure out how to send him back. I loved the cozy feel of this book, especially since I have been reading more serious books lately. There was a part of me that wished that this was a series, but that’s because I didn’t want to say goodbye to any of the characters. The Witch Fix was the first book I have read by Kennedy Rhodes, but I have heard of her and am excited to check out the others!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang