Tuesday, September 22

Trying Not To Need You(Moran Sisters,#2)

 

 
 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
 
 4.5 
Thank you to author,Kaylee Ryan for letting me be part of her ARC Team! 
 


Baylor

 
I thought I was living my happily ever after. 


But after five years in New York, building my life around a man who stopped choosing me, I realized our future was nothing more than a dream. 


So I walked away. 


From the city. From him. From the family I thought we’d build together. ,br> Now I’m back in Magnolia Ridge with my sisters, trying to figure out who I am without the life I planned. 


I didn’t come home looking for love. 


But somehow, love has been waiting for me all along.

 
Macklin

 
I’ve loved Baylor Moran for years. 


The timing was always wrong. Until now. 


She’s back in Magnolia Ridge with a bruised heart and walls higher than ever. But that's okay. I'll be here when they’re ready to come down. 


Baylor can take all the time she needs. 


I’m not going anywhere. 


And while she’s trying not to need me, I’ll keep loving her until she realizes she’s not falling apart anymore.
She’s finally falling—straight into the future we were always meant to have. 

  ðŸŒ·

 
I have no words. This book blew me away, and I am still going through a range of emotions. I loved the first book, Trying Not To Kiss You, but this one is my favorite- at least for right now. I read Trying Not To Need You in one day; I couldn’t stop, I didn’t want to stop because I was so invested in Baylor and Macklin’s story. Macklin is the type of guy that every girl dreams about – if only every guy treated their girl the way that he did. I think I fell in love with Macklin myself. I adored the way he treated Baylor and the way he tried to prove to her how much she meant to him. However, I did feel like he came on a little too strong at the beginning. 


I liked the way that Kaylee transitioned Baylor and Mackin’s relationship from friendship to romance; it was so bittersweet. I’m still smiling just thinking about it. I loved that Mackin wasn’t pushing her into relationship but also showing her different ways that he cares about her. You can’t help but swoon over Mackling; who doesn’t want a man who cooks your favorite food for you, and dances with you? I couldn’t get enough of the two of them, and hoped that Baylor will see that Macklin is the guy for her. 


Found family was another one of my favorite aspects in this book. I adore the close relationship that the Moran sisters have with each other. I’m curious to see which Moran sister the next book will be about. Trying Not To Need You is not a book that you want to miss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang