Sep 29, 2020

A Court Of Wings And Ruin(A Court Of Thorns & Roses,#3)

 

 
 
 
CONTAINS SPOILERS
 


Looming war threatens all Feyre holds dear in the third volume of the #1 New York Times bestselling A Court of Thorns and Roses series. 


Feyre has returned to the Spring Court, determined to gather information on Tamlin's manoeuvrings and the invading king threatening to bring Prythian to its knees. But to do so she must play a deadly game of deceit – and one slip may spell doom not only for Feyre, but for her world as well. 


As war bears down upon them all, Feyre must decide who to trust amongst the dazzling and lethal High Lords – and hunt for allies in unexpected places. 

 

 Oh, man. What is Maas doing to my emotions? Once again, I am at a loss at words, especially when it comes to this series. I have yet to finish Thorne Of Glass , and after reading A COURT OF WINGS AND RUIN , it’s my favorite series of her. I know that I said that my emotions are over the place in the other books in the series, and if you have read the series, you will understand why. I read a few fantasy books about fae and faeries, but I was never blown away, the way I am right now. I have read a few books by SARAH J. MAAS in 2020, and I cannot seem to stop falling in love with her stories. After reading so many books by Maas, I should expect my emotions to be all over the place, and yet again, there was a twist I did not see coming. I concluded that it’s impossible not to love book by SARAH J. MAAS , at least not from my experience so far. There hasn’t been a single book by her that I did not fall in love with. 


A COURT OF WINGS AND RUIN was even more emotional than the other books in the series, and only when I didn’t think that it couldn’t get any better. Everything that happened in this book, I couldn’t get out of my mind. Despite the book being long, I kept reading for hours because I could not force myself to put the book down. This magical world that Maas created seems to get even more magical every time that I read the book. I am not sure if I can even explain all my feelings about this book. What I love about this book, that all the characters feel real. The story feels as if it could be real. I love all the details in the book, it those details which are so vivid that has me picturing myself there, every time. I loved the action in this book. Out of all books in the series, it has the best action. 


The War, it’s what we have been waiting for. That was one of the best fighting, action scenes in the entire series and the one I have been looking towards. It has so many feelings, and all the descriptions, it made me picture everything. As I read the scene, I felt as I was there, along with Feyre and her friends, fighting. I think that most of my emotions were during that scene. My heart was pounding the entire time because I wasn’t sure what to expect of what would happen. Those chapters were when I lost track of time; I am not sure for how long I read; I just kept on reading. I was on the edge of my seat from the moment the war started until the end of it. This type of series is what had me realizing why I love fantasy. Even though I have finished this book a while back, I cannot seem to get out of my mind. There is a part of me that wants to pick it up and reread it. I most likely read this series multiple times. A COURT OF WINGS AND RUIN has my heart breaking in pieces. I even think that this might be my favorite series. 


Rhys and Feyre. How can you not love them? I don’t remember the last time that I loved the couple together, as much as I love the two of them together. The love that the two of them had, it’s real. I have a feeling that the two of them are meant to be. The scenes between Rhys and Feyre are my favorite. Now Nesta and Cassian, another couple that I can see myself rooting for. I could see how much the two of them cared about one another, even if Nesta won’t admit it. The bond that the two of them seemed to have established, it’s powerful. It does make me wonder that maybe the two of them are mates. I am eager to see what happens with them next. I am excited that the next book, A Court Of Silver Flames , Is from Nesta’s point of view. I want to learn more about her. I am also eager to see if anything else develops between her and Cassian. A COURT OF WINGS AND RUIN had everything that I love about fantasy, a book that had you craving for more. 


Magical. Inspiring. Treasured.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon