Sep 19, 2020

A Court Of Mist And Fury(A Court Of Thorns&Roses,#2)

 

 CONTAINS SPOILERS


Feyre survived Amarantha's clutches to return to the Spring Court—but at a steep cost. Though she now has the powers of the High Fae, her heart remains human, and it can't forget the terrible deeds she performed to save Tamlin's people. 


Nor has Feyre forgotten her bargain with Rhysand, High Lord of the feared Night Court. As Feyre navigates its dark web of politics, passion, and dazzling power, a greater evil looms—and she might be key to stopping it. But only if she can harness her harrowing gifts, heal her fractured soul, and decide how she wishes to shape her future—and the future of a world cleaved in two

 

 
 

 

  Oh man, how did I not read this series earlier? Once again, I am at loss for words. I loved A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES , but this is the book where I fell in love with the series, finding myself craving for more. SARAH J. MAAS is an author who will fall in love the moment you read her book. I have read most of her books so far, and there wasn’t one that I did not fall in love with. Out of all her books that I have read, this has been my favorite series so far. I don’t think I can even begin to explain all the feelings that went through me as I read A COURT OF MIST AND FURY, and don’t you love her titles? The title itself will have you picking it up. I love the magical world that Sarah created, and it’s the one that I wish I could escape to


A COURT OF MIST AND FURY many unexpected twists that even I did not see coming. Tamlin, for instance, I liked him. After the way he acted, how he treated Feyre as if she was his property, instead of the woman that he loved. At first, I thought that it would pass and that he was afraid after what happened. I was hoping that he would go back to the Tamlin that loved. I know that’s what she realized, too, and the reason she wasn’t that sure about marrying him. I had never seen anyone as unhappy as Feyre at the thought of marrying him. I was relieved when Rhysand showed up and took her to the Night Court. Feyre was relieved too, even though she tried not to show it, but he knew. Rhysand knew that she did not want to marry Tamlin. 


I never thought that Rhysand would become one of my favorites. I realized that he wasn’t as evil as everyone thought towards the end of the first book. I also figured out that he cared about Feyre more than he let on. I never imagined how much he cared about her. I was sure that there would be nothing between him and Feyre. I am glad that it did; I was happy that she found someone that she could be herself with and whom she felt safe with. I loved the bond that the two of them had. Mates. I did not see that coming, even though I suspected that they had the special bond that they connected. I loved how their characters were written and how they gave time to grow into the relationship. 


Feyre came a long way since A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES , a much stronger and more confident. I liked her before, and now, besides Rhysand, she is my favorite. From all the characters in the book, she had the most development. I cannot wait to see what in store for her next. I was glad she chose to leave Tamlin. I am worried about what he might do to try to get her back because she left him. Characters in this series are well developed. Night Court, such a magical world and not what I was expecting at all when Rhysand first mentioned it. I did not think it is that magical and that I would fall in love with everyone there. It’s almost impossible not to fall in love with anyone there. 


This book, this series, is everything that I love about fantasy—one of the best fantasy series out there. A Court Of Thorn and Roses is a series I recommended to most of my friends who love reading. I wanted to read it all day; I wish I had more time to read it. Once I reached the end, I could not stop thinking about the story and picked up A COURT OF WINGS AND RUIN right away. If you love fantasy, a fantasy unlike you read before, check this one out. A Must Read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon