May 16, 2020

The Princess Search (The Four Kingdoms,#5)

☆☆☆


THE PRINCESS search.
The Four Kingdoms, #5.
 Melanie cellier.

Publisher  Luminant Publications
Publication Date: May 11,2018.
Genre:  Fairy Tale Retelling|Romance.
 Format|Pages: Kindle|308.
 Source: Goodreads| Kindle Unlimited.













 CONTAINS SPOILERS


An outcast.
A prince.
And a deadly rebellion...



After a lifetime of rejection, seamstress Evie can't trust Frederic, the crown prince of Lanover—not his words of friendship or the way the warmth in his eyes seems to ask for even more. But when they end up on a tour of his kingdom—one filled with increasing danger—Evie's mistrust might doom them all.



In this spin on the classic fairy tale, an ugly duckling must discover her true worth in order to save her kingdom and maybe even find true love. 


 
 


Speechless. That is the only words that describe what I read. It one series I wish that I discovered sooner, and now that I have, I cannot stop reading. I did not think that the series could get more interesting. Once again, I was proven wrong. THE PRINCESS SEARCH will have your attention from the start, and you won’t put it down until reaching the last page. It made me happy that my semester was over, so I have more time to read. I even spent an entire day reading it because I wanted to see what would happen, how it would end. I loved all the books in Four Kingdoms so far. However, THE PRINCESS SEARCH has been my favorite one from all the ones that I have read. For me, it felt like it had so much more going on, every page filled with suspense, action. THE PRINCESS SEARCH was the one book that I had trouble setting down, even at night I would have to force myself to put it down. As a reader, you could not help but wonder what was going to come next. Even as you turn to the last page, you will wonder what will happen after for everyone.



Evie. A character that you will fall in love with from the beginning. She is the type of character that I would love to have as a friend. Evie is brave. She had been through so much in her life and yet she kept on going, even if it was hard at times. At the start of the book, I did wonder what was going on, why she was hesitant about going on the tour. I was wondering what she was hiding. I had never imagined what happened to her. I am glad that she had Celine with her and Frederic when she crossed her paths with Marcus again. From the moment he was introduced, I had a feeling that there was something not right about him, that he was planning something. I was afraid that he would hurt Evie in some way. However, I never imagined how far he would go. I am glad she had Celine by her side. I loved their friendship, and of course, I loved Celine’s sense of humor. It was hard not to have fun when she was around. I am eager to see what other adventures Celine will have in the future.



There was a connection between Frederic and Evie from the moment that the two of them saw each other. I could tell how hard Frederic tried to fight his attraction towards Evie. Anytime that the two of them got close, he would run away. I understand why he did it, he was afraid, and because of their positions. However, I do wish that he found a better way of expressing himself, instead of running away. I know that by running away, he sent mixed signals to Evie. I was waiting for him to figure that out. All through the book, I hoped that Frederic and Evie would find some way to be together. I do find myself wondering what happens to them afterward and if they would be featured in any other books. The emotions in this book were all over the place and reading THE PRINCESS SEARCH I felt as I was there along with Evie, feeling everything that she was. It felt realistic.



Magical.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon