Dec 25, 2019

Killing November(Killing November,#1)

☆☆☆
killing November.
Killing November, #1
 adriana mather.

Publisher  Knopf Books.
Publication Date: March 26,2019.
Genre: YA Mystery.
 Format|Pages: Hardcover|404.
 Source: Goodreads| Library.














CONTAINS SPOILERS




It’s a school completely off the grid, hidden by dense forest and surrounded by traps. There’s no electricity, no internet, and an eye-for-an-eye punishment system. Classes include everything from Knife-Throwing and Poisons to the Art of Deception and Historical Analysis. And all of the students are children of the world’s most elite strategists—training to become assassins, counselors, spies, and master impersonators.

Into this world walks November Adley, who quickly discovers that friends are few in a school where personal revelations are discouraged and competition is everything. When another student is murdered, all eyes turn to November, who must figure out exactly how she fits into the school’s bizarre strategy games before she is found guilty of the crime…or becomes the killer’s next victim 


 






Mysterious. Thrilling. Engaging.


I love mystery books and I love books about boarding schools. I always loved mysteries that took place in boarding schools, for me it was exciting. KILLING NOVEMBER was everything that I love about mysteries and the way that it is written, you will be hooked from the first page. The title, KILLING NOVEMBER was what caught my attention when I came the across while surfing Goodreads. The title itself had me curious and I read the summary and not long after I went to library and checked it out. KILLING NOVEMBER is one of those books that starts out of the mystery, getting more intense in each chapter and making it impossible to put it down. I found myself spending most of the morning reading the book while I was drinking coffee. I even stayed up late most of the nights because I wanted to see what happened next. I had force myself to put the book down few times. When I picked up the book, I did not know if I like it or not since I never read book by ADRIANA MATHER before but I have heard of her. Once I started to read it, did not take me long to realize that I was going to fall in love with this book.



There was some romance in this book, and I loved fact that the book surrounded around mystery of student’s death more than romance. I love romance but when it comes to mystery books, I prefer more of mystery and KILLING NOVEMBER was that book. I was very curious who the murderer was, and like November, I wondered the reason behind why they wanted to frame her for the murder. There was not a single dull moment in this book. If I could give these book more than five stars, I would. It is the book that I wished I read sooner than I had. I have a strong feeling that KILLING NOVEMBER will end up being a book that I will end up re-reading in the future. Everything about the book, the characters and of course the story, it was breathtaking.




I had a feeling that something might be between Ash and November. From the moment that the two of them met, I felt an attraction between the two of them. I was curious how long it would take for them to figure out. I loved the friendship between November and Layla. When Layla was first introduced, I never imagined that two of them would become friends just by the way that she acted with November. I am glad that they did. I think that the two of them needed one another. I have this feeling that November would not make it through the academy if she did not have Layla and Ash by her side. I am curious to see what happens with all of them next. I cannot help but wonder if November will be able to find her missing father. As you can tell, I am already excited for next book in series to come out.



If you love mysteries with a twist, be sure to check out KILLING NOVEMBER . It will keep you on edge. Be ready for a electrifying ride.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon