Sep 15, 2018

Grace And The Fever.

☆☆☆
grace and the fever.
 zan romanoff.

Publisher  Knopf Books.
Publication Date: May 16,,2017.
Genre: YA Contemporary Romance.
Format|Pages: Hardcover|352.
 Source:  Goodreads|Library.












CONTAINS SPOILERS



In middle school, everyone was a Fever Dream fan. Now, a few weeks after her high school graduation, Grace Thomas sometimes feels like the only one who never moved on. She can't imagine what she'd do without the community of online fans that share her obsession. Or what her IRL friends would say if they ever found out about it.



Then, one summer night, the unthinkable happens: Grace meets her idol, Jes. What starts out as an elusive glimpse of Fever Dream's world turns into an unlikely romance, and leads her to confront dark, complex truths about herself and the realities of stardom. 


 
 





I love discovering authors I haven’t read before. Then once you start reading the book, wondering why you haven’t read their books earlier. That’s what I thought once I started reading GRACE AND THE FEVER , which was the first book that I read by ZAN ROMANOFF and fell in love with it. This story will pull you into story, into Grace’s story. I couldn’t get enough, and one more page would turn to hours later. I found myself wondering, How did I not know about this author before? . I came across GRACE AND THE FEVER while I was at library, checking out what books I should read next. The title is what caught my attention first and I picked it up. Once I read the description, I had a feeling that GRACE AND THE FEVER would end up book I was going to love, I just didn’t realize how much I was going to love it. For me, it didn’t take me long to fall in love, with the story, the characters. If I had time to read all day, I would have. I did find myself reading before work, during my lunch break and after work. I couldn’t get enough.




GRACE AND THE FEVER was beautifully written, reading felt as I was there, along with Grace. I imagined as I was. Her emotions were so well written, that I found myself going through the emotions that Grace was. The story, the friendship, love and everything that happened, it felt real. Even if something like this, probably won’t happen the way that it did in the book, it felt real to me. I did wish that Grace didn’t take that picture, or at least didn’t send to anyone and kept it to herself. I have a strong feel that if she done that, or not take picture in first place, things would ended differently for her. I do wonder if she would ended up with Jes, if the two of them would still be together. At same time, I feel like Katy shouldn’t send that picture to anyone either, I understand why she did. However that didn’t make it right. GRACE AND THE FEVER is filled with quite bit of drama through the book. It’s the type of drama that keeps on the edge of your seat and makes you wonder : What’s next? That’s what I thought, and I also hoped for Grace’s sake that nobody would find out that she took those pictures, especially Jes considering that she told him she didn’t.




I could tell that there were connection between Jes and Grace from the start. There was something special between, and I feel that it was the main reason that Jes kept inviting, wanting to hang out with her. I do wish that it didn’t end the way that it did. It did make me wonder that maybe the two of them will find their way to one another, one day. I have this feeling if what they felt towards one another was real, that one day they might. I loved writing in this book, it will make you go through a lot of emotions. It will break your heart and then put it back together. I can’t even imagine being in spotlight the way that Grace was, I don’t think that I would be to handle it if it was me. I do feel like it did change Grace. GRACE AND THE FEVER is one of those books, that you won’t be able to get it out of your mind. I can’t. I am still thinking about it. A story that I know one day I will go back to. Now that I read it, I can’t wait to check the author’s other works. A book that is worth every star.



Unforgettable.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon