Jul 25, 2018

Love Me, Love Me Not.

☆☆☆
love me, love me not.
 s.m koz.

Publisher  Swoon Reads.
Publication Date: June 19,2018.
Genre:YA  Contemporary Romance.
Format Reads.|Pages: Hardcover|336. 
 Source:  Goodreads|Library.












 CONTAINS SPOILERS



When Hailey Brown is removed from her home and put into foster care, all she wants is a safe, comfortable place where she can finish school and move on with her life. It’s not easy adjusting to a new school and a new life, but Mr. and Mrs. Campbell and their teenage son, Brad, welcome Hailey with open arms.



As Hailey begins to adjust to her new life, she and Brad grow closer. For the first time, Hailey feels like she might have a real shot at a future. Soon, however, Hailey realizes her relationship with Brad has crossed the line from friendship into something more. But being with Brad would mean giving up the perfect life that Hailey has waited so long to have.



Can Hailey and Brad resist the feelings that are developing between them—or will they risk it all to be together? 



 






Such heartfelt story.



I wanted to read LOVE ME, LOVE ME NOT even before it came out. I remember reading the summary when it was selected on Swoon Reads and it sounded very interesting and there was part of me that wished that it was out already, so I can read it. This book was worth the wait, a story that should be read by everyone. It was an emotional a book, at least to me it felt like it was while I was reading it. I know that if I didn’t have to go back to work, I would finished it earlier than I had. I wanted to finish it, I needed to finish it, due to work I had limit myself to how much I could read at night. LOVE ME, LOVE ME NOT was the type of novel that didn’t have a good stopping point, usually one more chapter, turned to five, six more. S.M KOZ kept you on the edge of your seat, had you craving for more from beginning of story until then, and even there you wanted more. I did. I even wanted to go back and re -read it again despite fact that I just finished it. I wanted to know what’s to come with characters after, especially Hailey and Brad.



Brad and Hailey, it wasn’t hard to determine that there was something between the two of them from the start, an attraction. I feel like that it was one of the reasons that two of them got close so fast. I wondered how long it would take them to confess the feelings. I’m not surprised that Brad was the first one to confess him. Hailey was trying so hard to ignore it, and even deny it when her friends asked her if she liked him. I understand why she tried to deny it. He was her foster brother, and she didn’t want get kicked out of another placement. I know that they wouldn’t actually kick her out but I also know that they wouldn’t be that happy about it either. I thought that it was cute. How Brad tried to convince her how they should give it a try, and he even gave her time to think about it. It’s clear how much he cares about her. I was rooting for them, and I was waiting for her to see that Brad and her belong together. Hailey needed someone like him, especially with everything that she had to go through. The way her mom treated her, the way Chase treated her. Brad and Campbell’s was one positive thing in her life and just what she needed.



Chase and Michelle, the two people I couldn’t stand in this book. It was imposible to like them, even if you tried to. I hated how Michelle treated Hailey, and what she did. Chase was worse, he only wanted her for one thing it seemed liked, and always got her kicked out of foster placement. That’s called abuse. Not just that, but didn’t even seem to trust her. He wanted to be in control seemed like, which included where she was placed. Despite that, I never imagined that he do what he did at the end. I had a feeling that there was something dangerous about him, even Hailey seemed afraid of him at time. Even I didn’t seem that coming. He got what was coming for him. At least now, Hailey will finally be safe. It is horrible that she had go through that in the first place. Michelle, I never imagined her helping him, but at same time I didn’t think she realized how dangerous he was, until she saw Campbell’s house after break in. I just hope that she got the help that she needs.



Not only the story, the characters were amazing, but did you guys see the cover? Gorgeous. Even if you don’t know what story is about, the cover and the title itself will capture your attention enough to pick it up. I fell in love with LOVE ME, LOVE ME NOT and I finished it few hours ago, and yet I still can’t get out of my mind. S.M KOZ has an amazing talent and I can’t wait to see what she comes up with next.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon