Jun 5, 2023

Shadow Moon( Star Touched :Wolf Born,#2)

 


A week ago, Ruby Grace was an ordinary girl. Now she’s a wolf shifter, rejected by her fated mate and sent to live with an ancient coven of powerful witches. 


That’s not even the craziest part. Because Ruby’s been star touched—blessed by the gods with the rare ability to weave illusions with her mind. 


However, her gift is a curse in disguise. 


The wolf shifter pack that was meant to be her family now shuns her.
Her fated mate’s girlfriend is out for revenge. 


And a far older, more powerful enemy wants a piece of Ruby's magic—and will stop at nothing to break her will. 


Their plan? Lock Ruby in a cell with a hungry vampire—who's, by the way, unfairly charming and attractive. If he feeds from her, a blood bond will form between them, making Ruby completely devoted to him. Even over her fated mate. 


Luckily for Ruby, her cellmate also wasn’t put there of his own free will. He has his own reasons to resist the temptation of her blood. But soon he’ll have to make a torturous decision: forge their bond, or lose her forever? 

   

No words. 


Another author, another book that has left me speechless. There is so much I can say to describe how I am feeling right now, but I wouldn’t even know where to begin. I have been looking forward to Shadow Moon ever since I finished Blood Moon, I was eager to see what awaits everyone next, especially Ruby, what would happen with her and Connor. When I turned the last page of Shadow Moon I was left with more questions and craving for more of the story. I couldn’t help but wanting more of Ruby’s story, especially after that cliffhanger at the end of the book. I found myself asking: ‘Now what will happen, and how will that change everything?’ How could I not ask question after that cliffhanger, and despite what happened in this book, even I didn’t even see that coming. Those are my favorite types of stories. 


I loved Tristan from the moment that he was introduced, there was something about him. There was a connection between Tristan and Ruby that there wasn’t between Ruby and Connor, despite them being mates. Tristan cares about Ruby, the way I’m not sure that Connor ever will. There are moments where Connor feels a pull towards Ruby, but it’s not the same connection that Ruby and Tristan have. I can’t help but wonder what would happen with the two of them next, will the two of them stay together, how would Connor feel about it? I have a feeling that more drama is about to unfold in the next book. I do find myself hoping that she would end up with Tristan, the two of them fit together better. 


I knew that Autumn was bad news from the moment that she was introduced in the first book. I’m not sure what she has planned to break bond between Connor and Ruby, but I have a bad feeling that it can’t be anything good. I wonder what damage she will cause to Connor and her relationship when he finds out what she has planned. Shadow Moon is a story that you will be thinking about it long after turning the last page, I’m already eager for the next book in the series to come out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon